I have a trip already planned and booked for September that has 6-day Park Hoppers. I had already planned on upgrading to APs while I was there, so I'm trying to figure out the best course of action for me. If I pay $379 now for a Deluxe Pass voucher today and activate it in September, I would have a full year until September 2013 to use it. If I wait to upgrade the 6-Day Park Hopper that I have with my current package when I get there in September, I'd be paying a total of $469 for the same access to the park, through September 2013. For some reason, probably because it's early in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet, I'm having trouble determining the best course of action. If I was considering upgrading our tickets in September to APs, it doesn't make any financial sense to wait, right? I should jump on it today before the prices go up and then downgrade my September vacation package to hotel only?