So, I bought an AP in May before the price increase, thinking I was doing a good thing financially. Never thought they would then offer this awesome discount. I haven't activated the current pass and can't upgrade since we won't be in the park until June 2013. So, my dilemma is this. We plan on going June and October 2013, March 2014. Then take a break until 2015 or 2016. I spent $446 for that ticket and really don't want to just hold onto it for 4 years. So we have 3 options: 1) Buy 3 PAP's and have one of us only have a regular, which means one of us can't do the water parks or other features of the PAP, like golf. 2) or BUY 4 PAP's and hold on to that ticket for 4 years... 3) Just buy 3 more regular AP's and call it a day (which doesn't make sense since they are more expensive). But we had not budgeted to do all of this right now. We planned on racking up rewards points between now and June and covering as much as we could with that. HELP!!! I am just so stinking aggravated that this can't be handled over the phone!!!