ticket decision - child just turned 10

U

Unregistered

Has anyone bought a 3-9 ticket for a child who just turned 10? Are there ride rstrictions for the youth ticket? Thanks.

There are no ride restrictions based on ticket type or age. There are ride restrictions based on height, for safety reasons.

But your question seeking support in deciding whether to lie about your child's age is not appropriate here.

We were in a similar situation on our last trip. My son was about 3 1/2. He is also very small for his age, so he easily could have passed for under 3. I am very frugal and will do everything I possilby can to save a buck. But when it came down to either buying him a ticket or teaching him to lie, I choose to buy him the ticket. I did not think it was a good idea to teach him that it was OK (the appearance of being OK) to lie.

ROBINHOOD1 said:
when can you purchase tickets for 2007? :bounce:
Tickets are not bought to use in a particular year. If you purchase the no expiration option they may be used for the rest of your life! If you buy a ticket today and first use it in 2007 it will be fine. Yes, you will avoid the price increase by purchasing tickets in advance.

Unregistered said:
Has anyone bought a 3-9 ticket for a child who just turned 10? Are there ride rstrictions for the youth ticket? Thanks.
It used to be 12 but due to people buying youth tickets for their teenagers, they lowered it to 9. Better hurry up before certain people force them to lower it to 6!!! :rotfl2:

Hi I just wanted to let you know I asked a smilar question on this board and got slammed by alot of of very mean and nasty ppl on here if I was you I would ask for this threat to be moved or else you will continued to be flamed.
PS. it's your right to do what you feel would work for your family. Don't let others on here make you feel bad. :wave2: :Pinkbounc

Mistyhon said:
PS. it's your right to do what you feel would work for your family. Don't let others on here make you feel bad. :wave2: :Pinkbounc

I didn't know Disney authorized you to make exceptions to their ticket pricing policy. :rotfl2:

Mistyhon said:

It is the OP's right to cheat or not, and personally I don't care. It's not my child and my morals. But by posting the question on a public board, it is also everyone else's right to flame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter