Ticket booth times in January and an AP question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by kirstie101, Oct 6, 2012.

1. kirstie101

kirstie101 DIS Veteran

Hi all! We'll be headed to DL in January and I'll be renewing our AP's then. Actually we'll technically be purchasing new ones since ours expire later this month. We have the AP rate booked at Hojo's so I'll need to get the new AP's before we check into the hotel. Our one problem is that DD doesn't get out of school til 11:30 so we'll be leaving later than we normally do. I'm assuming we'll arrive btwn 7-8 when we figure in friday evening traffic in LA.
    So my question is how late are the ticket booths open? Are they open until the park closes? And on a friday in January how late is the park usually open? It will be the Friday of the MLK holiday and Tinkerbell half marathon.

My other question I guess would be if I just renew our passes online this month do they send me a new AP card or do we still have to go to a ticket booth to get the new cards?

Thanks for your help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. llump41

llump41 Mouseketeer

If you renew online they send you a new AP in the mail. Don't get suckered into paying priority mail. Our AP arrived very quickly thru the normal, free shipping and handling.

4. MommyLove

MommyLove <font color=magenta>The sleep-deprivation is causi

We will be staying at the HoJo with an AP rate too and all I'll have when we check in are the vouchers. That will be fine and later during our stay we'll be able to show them our "real" APs.

5. Girimama33

Girimama33 "I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Also, you get a small discount when you renew, correct? There is a rumor (Mice Age) that prices are supposed to go up again at the end of the year, so you may be better off renewing.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

6. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

You won't need the APs right at checkin.

7. kirstie101

kirstie101 DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!