Ticker Factory

Jennjon

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am posting a thread to see if my Ticker works. If it doesn't show up, can someone tell me how to post it on my posts. I am a newbie, but I really like the countdown thing. :wave2:

Hi... I'd like to know also.. I am not that new... but I couldn't figure out how to show it on my posts also... I was afraid to ask. Glad someone else did :rolleyes1

Jenn,

Did you copy the correct URL for the vBulletin board? Once you have that, you need to go into your User CP here on the board, click EDIT SIGNATURE and then paste the URL into the body of your signature file. Then click SAVE SIGNATURE.

If you have any problems with this, let me know......I'd be glad to help !!!

:wave:

Hi again... I am testing to see if it worked this time...

Thanks for the info... PokPrincess :wave:

No hope for me... sorry ! But thanks for letting me bump in... still can't get it correct. Hopy you have much better luck Jenn :confused3

just from looking at your siggy it looks like you just need to put
at the end of all of it.

just from looking at your siggy it looks like you just need to put
before the

Tracy !!!:flower3:

OMG ... thank you ! Been trying for a while now... :Pinkbounc

:cheer2:

I've been trying to get mine up and running too...

I did it!!!1 :cool1: I'm quite challenged when it comes to this type of thing, so I'm very proud! :Pinkbounc :banana:

I got my ticker to show up, but how do I adjust it so it counts down in weeks or days instead of just months??

Mine did that for about a week, until there were actually weeks. I am not sure, I tried to adjust it, but there is no way. My trip there was exactly 4 months when I started my ticker, so maybe that is the case for you too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter