Tic Tac Toe, Anyone?

My parents asked me who sent that, because they heard the scream from the computer. I was like "BILLY MADE A THREAD..IT'S A TIC-TAC-TOE THING..AND A FACE POPS UP!" xD

OH MY EDWARD!! OH MY EDWARD!!

I literally fell outta my chair!! I hate you now...LOL. Not.

MAN, thats not funny!

Good thing my neice wasn't in the same room when that THING popped up.
She's only 1 yrs old. Jeez! I hate those so much.

I'm so nice. . ..

I sent the link to my friend and she went off line. LOL....

BILLY!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!
That scared the CRAP out of me!!!! lol
And I was really looking forward to a game of tic-tac-toe!!!! lmao

:lmao: :lmao:

That made me laugh, and I wanted to play the game too!! LOL. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Seriously, my reaction when I saw the title of the tread was, "Oh YAY! I love tic tac toe! I can't wait to play it!"
And I was hardcore into the game before that thing popped up! I was leaning towards my computer screen trying to plan my next move and everything!

:rotfl2: Seriously, my reaction when I saw the title of the tread was, "Oh YAY! I love tic tac toe! I can't wait to play it!"
And I was hardcore into the game before that thing popped up! I was leaning towards my computer screen trying to plan my next move and everything!

:lmao:

OME! Me too!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

:lmao:
It didnt scare me, but my sister walked into the room at that exact moment and she was leaning in to see what I was doing

God, I nearly peed myself laughing.
:rotfl:

i did it even tho i knew somethin sscary was gonna happen and i still jumped out of my seat:lmao: :lmao:
BILLY grr
*glares*:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter