Thurs. 31 st DVC down still

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by paults, Jan 31, 2013.

1. paults

paults <font color=red>HOME IS WHERE BWV IS<br><font colo

wonder if they are having more issues than they figured on or are just adding more site info;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

IT is taking a coffee break while someone tries to figure out a new way to make Tinkerbell fly around and accomplish nothing?

4. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Not sure how much of this true, but I found this posted elsewhere yesterday:
    It's not just the DVC reservation system that's down. Just tried on-line at disneyworld.com and it's down also.

5. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

It's back up now.

6. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

Now for the Million Dollar question... DOES IT WORK?

(Oh wait, I forgot it's Disney as long as it looks cute we should be happy. Working is optional for thier sites. :rolleyes2)

7. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

It did for me.

Perhaps it helps the more positive members first. ;) :teeth:

8. Judique

Judique Dis Veteran, Beach Lover at BWV, BCV, HHI, VB

Are you saying that I missed my reservation this morning because I am negative?

Logged on and refreshed at exactly 8am and was not able to book at BWV. Have been trying all week to get a week....
    I was only able to get one night of what I want so far.

Dec 30 and Dec 31 were both gone yesterday and today at 8am in standard view, despite showing prior as available.

Fortunately for me I am positive enough to believe in the waitlists!:rotfl2:pixiedust:

9. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Yesterday I was able to get a SV studio for the 30 & 31, for me, the 29th has been illusive.

pixiedust:for you!

10. Judique

Judique Dis Veteran, Beach Lover at BWV, BCV, HHI, VB

Wow, bobbi! I have your 29th. I couldn't get any standard nights yesterday or today. I'm looking for the 30th and 31st (plus an additional week.) And tomorrow I will be trying to get the 1st and 6 more days which is what I've been trying to get since the 27th.

I was able to get the garden view for 30th and onwards, but I'm still holding out for the standard as I just prefer to be in that section of the resort - close to parking.

I've already got those nights waitlisted.

And, BCV was wide open for all the nights - not near as sought after as our boardwalk view and standard rooms.

This is new to me - I've never had a booking issue at BWV for standard studio at 11 months.

11. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Yes, I noticed that BCV was available! I've gone to BWV for the past 5 NYEs and this is the first time I've had any issues getting the standard view. I'm treating my Sister this year, we are passing on the excitement, and I just didn't want to pay the extra points, so she's happy with the 2 nights and if I get the third, well, good. She's going to stay in FL and we're all meeting up for Marathon weekend, so my January point usage is rather high!