Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

Oh, how they danced, on the night they were wed.
they danced and they danced, cause the room, had no bed.

:hug:happy anniversary

I will admit, I didn't know that was a song until Lady H pointed it out to me. I had to Google it to listen to it.

Thank you for the anniversary wish and the sweet song. :hug:

Gotta stay in shape some how. If I ever get in shape that us. Some shape other than round.

Round is a shape. ::yes::

I know about the 2008 fire, but I don't recall a 2011 fire. Is this a test of the emergency broadcast system? Or are you referring to the 2011 fire in Orlando?

Nope. There was a fire December 8th, 2011 at US Hollywood. Here's a link. But it looks like it wouldn't have affected much anyway. I just googled fires at US Hollywood and saw 2008 and 2011.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-in-Universal-Studios-Building-135281168.html

We're not going to Orlando until December. Remember this TR is about us going to the one in Hollywood. How many Sunny D bottles have did you have while writing this TR that you already forgot? :confused3

Umm.... I think the question might be how many have did you have?

And I bet you Googled it right after I mentioned it?

Actually... no. I decided that I'd rather learn about it from your TR then Google it. I'm content to wait for you to fill in the knowledge gap.

Not even Nebo himself has come to read our TR yet.

That's because I'm a better person and friend, don't you think? ::yes::

Holy Smokes, almost 8 opages already?

I'll tell you why I haven't come sooner:
I just spent 20 minutes searching for this stupid thread, I didn't know there was a separate section for D'Land pre trip reports from people that are only from the Southwest who work together. Geesh

but this is going to be a real treat for me,,,
I finally get to shoot back after all these years of taking abuse.
First Ponzi, and now Team Thumper, life is good.
Plus, I really do want to hear comparisons of the two resorts, we really are hoping to make it to D-Land next year, and I want to be armed and ready.
I can also tell already your report is going to be a hit, both of you are good at telling stories and you even seem to be able to spell correctly, or is Lady H proofreading for you?

What's cool is seeing all our same friends doing a lot of the posting, we seem to have turned into our own mini-society, if I was to lookk at just the posters, I wouldn't be able to tell w;hose report I'm reading,, mine, Ponzi, Laura's Shan, we need to come up with a name for us, like:
"The Flat Earth Society" or the "It'l never work Society".

By the way, the pictures you posted of yourself, Mike?
You arent' going to make a habit out of that, are you?
Just teasin', oh, life is good!

Great start, can't wait for the real report to begin.

Obsessive Compulsive DISer

Nah. Everyone knows I'm butt-ugly... and mean, too. Ruby's cute though. Don't know why she picked me.

Probably felt sorry for me or something.

If it makes you feel any betterf, I believe you 100 percent!
And as for why Ruby picked you?
Remember back in high school, there was always a super fox who dated the biggest loser in school, usually a big, dumb, butt ugly jock type, that nobody could figure out why she's with him?
Well, you should feel proud because I think that YOU were that guy?

And before you say it, yes, I know because I was that guy too, just look at the pictures of me and Smidgy.

I just spent 20 minutes searching for this stupid thread, I didn't know there was a separate section for D'Land pre trip reports from people that are only from the Southwest who work together. Geesh

Well took you long enough.

You know, you could've just looked at either my signature or Lady H's signature to get the link. We did post to your TR before, during and after your trip. The link was also posted back on Ponzi's TR by bankr63 and was in our signature then as well. Given your current state, I'll give you a pass this time.

Careful, I can still shoot back to.

Hey, I like that. Team Thumper. I may have to use that more during this TR. I knew you were good for something. Once I figure out what, I'll let you know.

Plus, I really do want to hear comparisons of the two resorts, we really are hoping to make it to D-Land next year, and I want to be armed and ready.

First thing I said, was I'm not going to compare the two; and what does everybody ask for? :sad2: I'll do my best.

I replied to Smidgy's email about meeting up with you two when we go to WDW in December. Gave her some options. If you make it out to DL next year, let us know when, maybe we can meet up with you there as well.

I can also tell already your report is going to be a hit, both of you are good at telling stories and you even seem to be able to spell correctly, or is Lady H proofreading for you?

I use Office Word. I write the TR there first, then copy and paste on to here. Lady H has no idea what I post until it's posted. I'll ask her a question every now and then, then she gives me the "What and Why" stare.
thinking.gif

What's cool is seeing all our same friends doing a lot of the posting, we seem to have turned into our own mini-society, if I was to lookk at just the posters, I wouldn't be able to tell w;hose report I'm reading,, mine, Ponzi, Laura's Shan, we need to come up with a name for us, like:

I vote for Team Thumper! :thumbsup2 Oh wait, I just claimed that name for me and Lady H. Never mind.

Between the warning shots between you and Ponzi, those may be the only pics I post of Lady H and myself. Thanks for the warning.

Great start, can't wait for the real report to begin.

We can't wait to get there. Only 3 more work days to go after today.

Happy 5 Year Wedding Anniversary to my Lovable, Huggable, Kissable Bunny - Lady H.

:flower3: Awww...Thanks honey! And thank you to everyone for their anniversary wishes. We really do appreciate them! You made our day that much more special. :grouphug:

1sm117run-for-hills.gif

:rotfl2:

Are you kidding??? Have you forgotten this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

:lmao: That was hilarious!

Oh. Well. That's different.

Please. Go right ahead.

Why thank you kind sir.
thknicksgirl2-1.gif

That's true. I was just thinking, "When are these two going?"

Sometime in the near future...At least that's what TMan tells me...:confused3

That's not a bad idea... I'm sure I could make something up about... oops.

Now I have to wonder if your trip to Hawaii was actually real...hmmmm

Hah! And you said to not be afraid!

We're innocent I tell ya! :angel:

Okay, got it. Rent a car just for weight training.

If you would have seen the car I got when I went on a business trip a few weeks ago...I wouldn't have thought twice at that statement. That's how tiny this car was. I felt like Andre the Giant in it. So TMan, heck, even I could have probably benched it.

I'm sorry. Still not quite clear on this. Is it a special occasion of some sort? Perhaps an anniversary of some kind?

Nothing special, just 5 years of marriage...

Nah. That would be dumb. How would you get it home?

oh that's easy...
thchaseupssmiley.gif

Usually people forget things after the Sunny Ds.

Huh? What were we talking about?

Do you mean the 2008 fire or the 2011 fire?

I had to google both of those. I knew there was a fire at some point, but I couldn't tell you where, or when, or what happened. What can I say, I live under a rock
gen152.gif

And I'm looking forward to your report on same. I have no idea what World of Color even is.

That makes two of us.

Both those sentences sound like DW.

I have no idea what your...
asleep-045.gif

I've been forced to go to Rainforest Cafe more times then I care to recall...

But I've never heard of an Orange Sherbet Margarita. It sounds awesome, and I never knew. :sad2:

That is very sad. Margarilla's are yummy, but very dangerous. You can't taste the alcohol until later when it hits you as you walk out the door. :rotfl:

I'm getting there! Sheesh. Such a nag.

I am not...Honey what have you been telling him?! Oh..wait...You mean about the...Nevermind. :blush:

Just around the corner now!

Today is going by so slow!
ongeduld.gif

Gotta stay in shape some how. If I ever get in shape that us. Some shape other than round.
Round is a shape. ::yes::

Yup...

Your here, that's all that matters. :wave2:

Uh oh...
Scared.gif

We will do our best to give you everything you need to go into battle. Or at least go into the park. :upsidedow

Proof reading? I'm lucky if I get a glimpse of this before everyone else does. Just like the planning stages I just go along for the ride :drive:

How about, "The Disneyhood of the traveling keyboards" :rotfl2:

Your enjoying this aren't you? :rolleyes:

I know there is a reason why you are eating at Rainforest Cafe but having just eaten at that particular one may I try and steer you in the direction of, say umm, oh I don't know, ummm, ANYWHERE else!!!

I know there is a reason why you are eating at Rainforest Cafe but having just eaten at that particular one may I try and steer you in the direction of, say umm, oh I don't know, ummm, ANYWHERE else!!!

You may try, but I don't think it will work. Not to sound condescending, but I've tried RFC at different places and have never had a bad experience. We will usually give each place a try at least a couple of times before we decide if we really like it or not. We know there could be some off nights where the food just wasn't good, and other nights will be tis tasty. What some people may not like, we love and vice-versa.

I am willing to compromise though, tell me what you ordered and I'll be sure to steer clear. Although I've learned after 2 or 3 Margarilla's, almost all food starts to taste good after a while. :rotfl:

Thank you for your concern though.

You're off to a great start. Can't wait to hear your views of DL. FP for Radiator Springs Racers is too true. They ran out by 9 a.m. when we were there, and stand-by was 4 hours!

It was a great day. They were all squirrely and goofy, just like I expected them to be. Cute as buttons!

Bless you for being a one-on-one aide. One of the most under-appreciated jobs in any school.
DH is very protective of me because our 2 Disney trip summer (DL & WDW), plus a side trip to Boston, ended with me coming home with pneumonia. I just can't do Disney any way but commando (even though I wore my undies, 'cause my mom told me going without could lead to pneumonia), and too much fun led to, well, pneumonia. Draw your own conclusions.:rolleyes1
Ehy thank you! That really does mean alot comming from a teacher. :flower3I wish all teachers felt that way

orangecats2 said:
Where did everybody go?

Are you all packed?

Packed? Shoot...I knew I was forgetting something!!! *starts running around like a mad woman*

(Darn phone doesn't do smileys. Use your imagination, I'm sure it would be close to what I really look like).

Packed? Shoot...I knew I was forgetting something!!! *starts running around like a mad woman*

(Darn phone doesn't do smileys. Use your imagination, I'm sure it would be close to what I really look like).

Oh, you poor thing. Unable to post smileys? You must be having wicked bad withdrawal symptoms. Allow me.

panicsmiley.gif

Oh, you poor thing. Unable to post smileys? You must be having wicked bad withdrawal symptoms. Allow me.

panicsmiley.gif

:rotfl2: Thank you. That is exactly the smiley I needed last night. Long live the king!

and, Yup, this was pretty much me without the smiley's...
crazy.gif
I love the Disboards app on my phone, because it's easy to access, but no access to smileys is just wrong!!!

Gotta admit.... I like that.

I can see us all now. Just handing off the keyboard to the next TR writer on the list. Everyone getting their turn to either write, or get their revenge as Nebo would say. ;) Our own happy, dysfunctional, lovable family. ::yes::

I can see us all now. Just handing off the keyboard to the next TR writer on the list. Everyone getting their turn to either write, or get their revenge as Nebo would say. ;) Our own happy, dysfunctional, lovable family. ::yes::

Sometimes typos just stand out and demand to be addressed...

That's DISfunctional... just so's ya know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter