Thu Mar 17, 2016 3-Night Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Katabella

Earning My Ears
Our group FE group is full. Have an awesome trip and have fun planning the next group!!

-----------------------------------------

We are very excited to go on this cruise!! Would love to start a FE group! Anyone interested, PM me. I'll cap it at 15.

Send me your first names, ages and state room number.

I'll keep the list and be sure to get you the final 2 weeks before sailing - and then a reminder list once we are on board ;)

Looking forward to an amazing cruise!

Last edited:
We are excited to be going on our first Disney cruise and are very interested in doing the Fish Extenders. We are in cabin 5022. Myself (Sandi), husband(Tom), Tommy 14 and Marissa 11.

Awesome! I have added your family to our group. Once we reach max capacity I will send you the list :)

We are excited to be going on our first Disney cruise and are very interested in doing the Fish Extenders. We are in cabin 5022. Myself (Sandi), husband(Tom), Tommy 14 and Marissa 11.

Super fun is involved! :)

I will send you a list of everyone who has signed up at least two weeks before the cruise. You get to make/buy fun items for the people on the list and then deliver them to their state rooms during the cruise. Check it out on pinterest, lots of ideas and information.

Let me know if you would like to enjoy the fun with us and I will add you. I am going to cap this at 15 people, so it won't be too over whelming.

We will also be on this cruise. What's involved? :)

We are very excited to go on this cruise!! Would love to start a FE group! Anyone interested, PM me. I'll cap it at 15.

I'll keep the list and be sure to get you the final 2 weeks before sailing - and then a reminder list once we are on board ;)

Hello,
My Family would love to be a part of this group. This is mine and my hubby's first cruise. Kids have taken one 2 years ago with their dad. They haven't stopped talking about it since.... So here we are!

Awesome. I just need your first names, ages (for the kids!) and cabin #. Once I hit 15 I'll send you the list!

We would love the join the FE group. We will be in Room 8026. Adults are Denise and Charles, Kids are Andrew 11, Will 10, and Kate 7. Thank you!

Hi! We would like to join the FE Group! We are in #6536. 2 Adults - James and Alison, 2 kids -- Andrew, 9 and Lily 6. Thanks so much! We are excited!!

Spectacular! You are our last family :) our FE group is now full. Can't wait for March.

Hi! We would like to join the FE Group! We are in #6536. 2 Adults - James and Alison, 2 kids -- Andrew, 9 and Lily 6. Thanks so much! We are excited!!

Hi Katabella - you should be able to PM them without issue now that you have more than 10 posts. Just click on their name and choose 'start a conversation'. Cheers~!

Thanks AquaDame, While I am able to compose a message to them, it will not let me send, it says that I can not send to those particular recipients. perhaps they too need more than 10 posts.

Hi Katabella - you should be able to PM them without issue now that you have more than 10 posts. Just click on their name and choose 'start a conversation'. Cheers~!

Thanks AquaDame, While I am able to compose a message to them, it will not let me send, it says that I can not send to those particular recipients. perhaps they too need more than 10 posts.

Touche! Sorry for my mistake~! :tilt:

I just learnened about these fish extenders. I am taking my family, including my 13 year old son as well as my 4 and 5 year old granddaughters on this cruise and REALLY want them to be able to participate. Is there any way you can add 3 more people to the exchange? Please?

Yes, we can add you. Please e-mail me katayp74@gmail.com with the names and ages of the people who will be participating.

I just learnened about these fish extenders. I am taking my family, including my 13 year old son as well as my 4 and 5 year old granddaughters on this cruise and REALLY want them to be able to participate. Is there any way you can add 3 more people to the exchange? Please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter