Thu Feb 25, 2016 3-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Unfortunately, there's been some changes which will not allow me to fully and appropriately participate in this FE group...maybe thing will work out better for future trips. Thank you all for trying to advise me and help this "newbie" learn about the boards, FE, etc. At this time, I need to withdraw from the group. :(

Unfortunately, there's been some changes which will not allow me to fully and appropriately participate in this FE group...maybe thing will work out better for future trips. Thank you all for trying to advise me and help this "newbie" learn about the boards, FE, etc. At this time, I need to withdraw from the group. :(

Ajawi... Sorry to hear that you're not going to participate in the FE group.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Disney Cruising... Take care... Happy Sailing!!!

Ruben pirate:

Hi all, been MIA during the holidays, then buying a place literally 3 days after christmas and having to move within another 4 days. Im so excited!!! Looks like there is only 28 more days till we board. I could be incorrect but thats what my countdown says. I cant participate in the FE this round as life is still unpacking and hectic I dont want to put more stress on me. Looking forward to this cruise!!

Hi all, been MIA during the holidays, then buying a place literally 3 days after christmas and having to move within another 4 days. Im so excited!!! Looks like there is only 28 more days till we board. I could be incorrect but thats what my countdown says. I cant participate in the FE this round as life is still unpacking and hectic I dont want to put more stress on me. Looking forward to this cruise!!

cheermom2four...

WOW!!! Sure sounds like a very hectic last couple of months. Totally understand!!!
Thank you for letting me know, and I hope you take the time to unwind and relax on this cruise from all the craziness
Happy Sailing...

Ruben pirate:

Hi Newbie, and would love to be added to the Fish group. I have two boys 3 and 5 and we are counting down very excited. Ruben I am emailing you now. Thank you for overseeing this!!!

Hi Newbie, and would love to be added to the Fish group. I have two boys 3 and 5 and we are counting down very excited. Ruben I am emailing you now. Thank you for overseeing this!!!

:welcome: AimeeP :welcome:
Aimee... I have added you to the FE group.
Please provide me the additional information to fill in the blank spaces.

Ruben pirate:

Anyone else going on this Disney Magic Cruise? Just booked this one. Its now our first cruise as we have also booked one in September 2016 with our kids that was supposed to be our first but DH and I couldnt wait so we are going alone first.
Hello! We will be on this cruise too!!!! Is there another group Im missing out on? Fish extenders?

Hi Kim...are you joining the FE?

We will be on this cruise! We are first time DCL cruisers! So excited and having so much fun researching!
HI. Ive been kinda obsessed with researching what to expect on this cruise... Its our first Disney, and I don't wanna be left in the dark. Do you have any good tips?

******* :welcome: ********

Guess I will pony up and volunteer myself to coordinate the Fish Extender for this sailing since there are only 49 days left until we set sail....

Request you please confirm if you are interested in participating by providing me with the following information:
  • Names of everyone traveling (per stateroom)
  • Kids info (Gender / Age)
  • Stateroom Number
  • Allergies? (Y or N) / description of what you're allergic to
  • Favorite Character / ie. Mickey, Star Wars, etc.
  • Special Celebration? (Y or N) / ie. Birthday/Anniversary/Honeymoon etc.
  • 1st time Disney Cruise? (Y or N) / number of previous sailings
Also, please provide me your email address via a PM (private message). I will send out the Excel sheet of everyone participating in FE for this sailing.

Thank you all, and let's get this party started!!! Whoop... Whoop!!!!

Ruben pirate:
Thank you...

I am so excited for everyone that is going on their first Disney Cruise! We will be doing a back to back cruises, so this will make cruise 4 and 5 on Disney. My son (13) loves going to the Edge. We had to make him come to dinner with us the first cruise and now we let him have a good time with his new friends. My few suggestions are...pack light, dress up on pirate night, and take a lot of pictures. This will be our first time on the Magic and we are looking forward to the bigger adult area.

18 days!!!

Is it to late to sign up for the fish extender group?? I haven't checked this page for a few weeks and I've got behind!

Leslie05 :welcome:

It is not late... please send me the information requested below and I will send you the spreadsheet.
  • Names of everyone traveling (per stateroom)
  • Kids info (Gender / Age)
  • Stateroom Number
  • Allergies? (Y or N) / description of what you're allergic to
  • Favorite Character / ie. Mickey, Star Wars, etc.
  • Special Celebration? (Y or N) / ie. Birthday/Anniversary/Honeymoon etc.
  • 1st time Disney Cruise? (Y or N) / number of previous sailings
thanks!

Ruben pirate:

Last edited:
I have opened a late FE group and it will be called the Goofy group...

The first FE group is called the Mickey group, and that group was closed Feb 1st. If anyone from the Mickey group (original group) wants to also participate in the Goofy group (late group), please let me know and I'll add your name to that list as well.
Currently there are 4 confirmed families participating in the Goofy group (1 new family).

Thanks!

Ruben pirate:

When will the goofy group close? I am thinking of personalizing the FE gifts.

Let me know when you'd like to close the group...
I was thinking about Saturday, Feb 13th? Is that OK?

Ruben pirate:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter