Thu Feb 25, 2016 3-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

cheermom2four

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going on this Disney Magic Cruise? Just booked this one. Its now our first cruise as we have also booked one in September 2016 with our kids that was supposed to be our first but DH and I couldnt wait so we are going alone first.

We will be on this cruise! We are first time DCL cruisers! So excited and having so much fun researching!

Will you be traveling with kids? That seems silly to ask but DH and I are obviously not the only ones who are traveling without kids on a Disney cruise lol but I also dont want to assume everyone but us has kids with them.

I've been researching so much my DH thinks Im researching TOO much. Considering its only 3-nights I want to get it through my head what I NEED to experience (from what others have learned etc) and what I can just let go and not worry about cramming in on this cruise.

Will you be traveling with kids? That seems silly to ask but DH and I are obviously not the only ones who are traveling without kids on a Disney cruise lol but I also dont want to assume everyone but us has kids with them.

I've been researching so much my DH thinks Im researching TOO much. Considering its only 3-nights I want to get it through my head what I NEED to experience (from what others have learned etc) and what I can just let go and not worry about cramming in on this cruise.

Yes, our 6 year old son will be with us. There are actually 11 in our group (8 adults and 3 kids) so far, and we are all first time DCL cruisers. I too feel that I am probably over planning, but I the type that wants to experience as much as possible.

This will also be our first cruise as well as first Disney experience. We are traveling with 3 of our 5 kids. They will be 8 and twin 5 year olds at the time. We aren't bringing our 2 year old twins (which I have mixed feelings about). I'm very excited!

This is going to be our first cruise as well. Our daughter (who just turned 8) had been doing some research and decided that we simply must try a Disney cruise. She had also determined that Disney Magic was the ship for her. LOL So we planned ahead and have added a little cruise to our Princess Half Marathon WDW trip. :)

This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are super excited! I'm going with my 5yr old daughter and have read a lot of people having fish extenders, I would love to do that with her I'm sure she would have fun, but how exactly does it work, can anyone help me with that! Thanks!! :)

Hello- this will be our first disney cruise, we will be traveling with our 3 children ages 5,6, and 2 and also my 14 yr old sister and 9 yr old godson. We are extremely excited. We are hoping to join in on the fish extender, is anybody else doing this?

Thanks

Hello there!! We are booking this cruise today. We planned on not going on a Disney Cruise again until our youngest was 3 but a group of friends decided to do a birthday cruise and well, any excuse to go on a Disney Cruise!!

We will be travelling with our two year old and five year old and this will be our third DSC.

We are definitely interested in joining a Fish Extender!! If you don't know what it is, google it! Best thing we've done on our past two cruises...for adults and children!! We love it!!

Looking forward to meeting you all in just a few months!!

~Sarah

Anyone else going on this Disney Magic Cruise? Just booked this one. Its now our first cruise as we have also booked one in September 2016 with our kids that was supposed to be our first but DH and I couldnt wait so we are going alone first.

We are from Argentina.WE are a family of 5 .My girls are 16,12 and 8. IT IS OUR FIRST CRUISE AND IS DISNEY!!!!

Hi all this too will be my families first DC...we are very excited. My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 year old son. We too would like to take part in the "fish extender" fun. Please let me know how to begin...thank you!

I am a travel agent and am finally taking my first Disney cruise. Cannot tell you how excited I am! I will be traveling with some adult friends as well as my daughter. She turns 13 that week, so this is a surprise birthday present for her. I'll probably tell her I'm picking her up early from school for an orthodontist appointment, but then we'll drive to the airport instead. I.love.surprises!

Is there a Fish Extender group yet?

Hello everyone...

Please sign me up to this FE group... There is a total of 4 in our family and we will be celebrating my son's 16th birthday.
It's going to be a total surprise for him as we are going on our 6th Disney Cruise in 11 days, so he would never expect us to turn around in this short amount of time and go on another cruise (hehehe!).
So excited for this cruise because it will be our first time on the Magic, and we can't wait to ride the Aqua-Dunk (Yah!)

Traveling will be my wife, Maria - son, Brandon (16), daughter, Kailei (11), and me, Ruben.

thanks!

Ruben pirate:

Last edited:
There's got to be someone going on this other than DH and me

Not sure if anyone has officially volunteered for the task of coordinating the FE group for this sailing... but if not, then I'd like to volunteer.

My name is Ruben and we just returned from the Disney Fantasy marking our 6th Disney cruise.
Please let me know if anyone has started keeping track of the families interested in participating in the FE Group for this sailing or if you'd like me to start one.

Thanks!

Ruben pirate:

I am a travel agent and am finally taking my first Disney cruise. Cannot tell you how excited I am! I will be traveling with some adult friends as well as my daughter. She turns 13 that week, so this is a surprise birthday present for her. I'll probably tell her I'm picking her up early from school for an orthodontist appointment, but then we'll drive to the airport instead. I.love.surprises!

Is there a Fish Extender group yet?

Nancy! This is so cool.... She's going to be totally shocked!!!!
We are surprising our son as well with this cruise. His birthday is in January, and he loves Disney cruises. Never in a million years would he expect us to turn right back around and go on another cruise being that we just returned a week ago. Hehehe!

I just asked if anyone has stepped up in coordinating the FE group for this sailing. If no one replies, I'll be more than happy to take charge of it.
It's so much fun interacting, meeting new families and receiving the thoughtful gifts from everyone participating. This will be our 7th Disney cruise, 1st on the Magic... and 5th time participating in the FE gift exchange.

Ruben pirate:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter