We're scheduled to leave tomorrow at 11am. However, we have a technical problem at the office that may keep us from going anywhere. I'm getting nervous about this problem. Also, if things get worked out today, I hope to be able to change flights to get to Orlando at 9am instead of the scheduled 3pm. Delta has seats available today but told me for cost reasons that I should wait until tomorrow to make the change. Wish us luck on both fronts. Thanks for listening!