Three Unique Snacks at Disney's Hollywood Studios! - 9/24

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Join Craig, Ryno and Kathy as they sample three unique treats available at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Love seeing Kathy with the guys! I've eating a Butterfinger cupcake all by myself, but not in one sitting. You can get a container to go. Sadly I've never had the carrot cake cookie and I have no desire to get the PBJ shake. When they were at 50's, I thought they were going to get the s'mores. Yummy episode!

The PB&J shake at 50s Prime Time Cafe is soo good.
Every trip, I'll usually get one and order at the bar.

And yes, the to-go cup is a much smaller size, and same price, but it's good because the amount in the metal cup is waaay too much for one person.

I wouldn't really recommend it until later in the day, because it is heavy. I usually get it on my way out.

The PB&J shake at 50s Prime Time Cafe is soo good.
Every trip, I'll usually get one and order at the bar.

And yes, the to-go cup is a much smaller size, and same price, but it's good because the amount in the metal cup is waaay too much for one person.

I wouldn't really recommend it until later in the day, because it is heavy. I usually get it on my way out.
Now I feel like a glutton because I've had the PB&J shake with my fried chicken then , knowing the to go was smaller, ordered a second, then asked for a to go cup. That same day I ate a carrot cake cookie myself and an Elvis cupcake (may they rest in piece). I think I have a problem but who counts carbs and calories at Disney.

Now I feel like a glutton because I've had the PB&J shake with my fried chicken then , knowing the to go was smaller, ordered a second, then asked for a to go cup. That same day I ate a carrot cake cookie myself and an Elvis cupcake (may they rest in piece). I think I have a problem but who counts carbs and calories at Disney.
You're somebody I want to hang out with, and my hero! :) :worship: :)

Did feel a bit sorry for Kathy, as I too am not a fan of peanut butter.

So I would be disappointed if I go invited along to try snacks and two out of the three contained things I hated.

Although to be fair I don't like Carrot cake that much either.

But I am partial to something chocolaty, smothered in more chocolate , with chocolate sprinkles on top ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter