Three friends... three different credit cards?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Cloudless Nights, May 1, 2013.

1. Cloudless Nights

Cloudless Nights DIS Veteran

Hi everybody! I'll be back in the World two weeks from today with two of my friends for a girls only trip. :goodvibes This is the first time I'm not going with (some) member(s) of my family.

I had a question about putting a credit card down to just use the KTTW card to charge merchandise to the room. I planned everything and just used my card to pay off the reservation, and have not done online check-in yet. I know my friends will want to use their own credit cards to charge to the room--could we put down a different credit card when we check in for each KTTW card so we can each pay for our own things? I've only ever needed to use one credit card to charge things.

ETA: It's ok if we just have to use our credit cards in the parks--I was just wondering if we wouldn't have to carry them around with us.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. forever11709

forever11709 Mouseketeer

Yea you can do this! We did it last year, it will take a little extra time at check in but it can be done! And on the second day(after you guys have used them a few times) I would go make sure it is working properly :)

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

With the old system that was installed a couple of years ago, you can now load multiple credit cards on one account.

5. SharonZ

SharonZ DIS Veteran

Yes you can, but I suggest that you stop at the front desk before you leave and get a print-out of the room charges. We experienced a problem and all of the charges went to my credit card even though we had set up seperate charging privileges. It was easy enough to fix while we were there, but it could have been more difficult to take care of after the fact.