• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three active wait lists?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I thought we could only have two? On my Dvc.com I have three current, active wait lists.
I just want to be sure this is permitted and that my third wait list (most important and closest out)
is in fact actually active?

Unless DVC made another change, the limit is two. In reality more people wait listing probably fill their own by checking availability a couple of times per day.

:earsboy: Bill

I thought we could only have two? On my Dvc.com I have three current, active wait lists.
I just want to be sure this is permitted and that my third wait list (most important and closest out)
is in fact actually active?
The wait list limit is per UY. If your 3rd wait list is for dates that fall in a different UY then all are active.

Unless DVC made another change, the limit is two. In reality more people wait listing probably fill their own by checking availability a couple of times per day.

:earsboy: Bill
It hasn't changed as of today. The other possibility besides multiple master contracts is they matched and it's in transition.

I currently have 3 waitlists in one of my UY's - 1 is in my 2015 UY and 2 in my 2016.

I don't get this.

Sorry if I confused - I have 2 UY's so was just mentioning that in one of them I currently have 3 waitlists. It is an April UY so I have one waitlist for Feb which falls within the 2015 April year and then I have 2 waitlists for April which are in the 2016 April UY. The rule is 2 waitlists per UY - not per membership.

Sorry if I confused - I have 2 UY's so was just mentioning that in one of them I currently have 3 waitlists. It is an April UY so I have one waitlist for Feb which falls within the 2015 April year and then I have 2 waitlists for April which are in the 2016 April UY. The rule is 2 waitlists per UY - not per membership.
Thanks for clarification.

Wait so your saying that if I have one use year, (sept) I could have 2 waitlists for may 16 and 2 for october 16 at the same time? I thought it was 2 total per membership. The only way to have more than 2 is with 2 contracts with different membership numbers.....IE different use years...

Wait so your saying that if I have one use year, (sept) I could have 2 waitlists for may 16 and 2 for october 16 at the same time? I thought it was 2 total per membership. The only way to have more than 2 is with 2 contracts with different membership numbers.....IE different use years...

Yes, you could have 2 for May - which would be in your current use year and 2 for Oct which would be in your next uy. I should have used membership and defined it but was trying to explain that it wasn't because of multiple UY's such as April and Oct.

This is from the member website FAQ on waitlists:

"You can have up to 2 active Waitlist requests per Membership per Use Year."

Yes, you could have 2 for May - which would be in your current use year and 2 for Oct which would be in your next uy. I should have used membership and defined it but was trying to explain that it wasn't because of multiple UY's such as April and Oct.

This is from the member website FAQ on waitlists:

"You can have up to 2 active Waitlist requests per Membership per Use Year."
that's awesome-- thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter