thred up discounts or holiday sales?

Sagginit

Hulagirl_Tiki
I am hoping someone here is a thred up regular and can offer some advice.

I used thred up for the first time and sent some items back so I have a store credit. Do they ever run sales, like will there be a code for labor day? They are giving me a 10% bounceback type offer but I got 40% off the first order so while those items were a deal some of the items I don't feel are worth the current price. I would be happy with 20% off or so.

I also got some sort of referral credit which I could not stack with the 40% off. I save a screenshot of the code. It was $20 towards a purchase but I don't know if that will work as I think the link was for a first order only too.

One last question too. I sent in a bag and they said it would take over a month to offer me a credit as they are backed up. Is this normal? I have another bag from my order and wanted to send in more items as I'm purging big time but I wanted to get an idea of what the actual payout is before I send more items in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter