Thoughts on my dining plans?

KMKgoestodis

Earning My Ears
My 60 days is this week and I’m making myself crazy! Thoughts on my plans especially the ones that have 2 choices.. which do you recommend? Staying at BC!

Sunday - arrival/Resort day

Dinner - ale and compass (at beach club)

Dessert - beaches and cream

Monday- Magic Kingdom

Plaza

Tuesday - Hollywood

Sci fi

Or

50s prime time

Wednesday - Resort day

Breakfast toppolinos

Dinner big river grille

Thursday- Epcot

San angel inn

Or

via Napoli

Friday -Magic

CRT

Sunday- looks good. Beaches & Cream does have a walk up window in case you don't want to deal with an ADR for that. It doesn't have everything but it has plenty to choose from without having to secure an ADR you may or may not want to keep after a meal and a day of travel. Also, Boardwalk Ice Cream is a nice post-dinner walk and might be an option.

Monday- we enjoy the Plaza (have not been since pre-Covid)

Tuesday- it really depends on what you think you'd rather eat. I really enjoy the food at both, but my boys love the Sci-Fi and it is honestly the quietest meal I have ever had at WDW so it's nice in the middle of the hustle and bustle.

Wednesday- no real notes

Thursday- again, it depends on what you might feel like eating. I think both are good options. Maybe decide where you'd like to be in the park around dinnertime and choose that one?

Friday- no real notes other than -Enjoy CRT!

My 60 days is this week and I’m making myself crazy! Thoughts on my plans especially the ones that have 2 choices.. which do you recommend? Staying at BC!

Monday- Magic Kingdom
Plaza

Tuesday - Hollywood
Sci fi
Or
50s prime time

Wednesday - Resort day
Breakfast toppolinos
Dinner big river grille

Thursday- Epcot
San angel inn
Or
via Napoli

Friday -Magic
CRT

Sunday - I'm not particularly fond of Ale and Compass. I find it be be ... boring. Why not just eat at Beaches and Cream too?

Monday - I'm not a big fan of the Plaza either for the same reason. I finally ate there in September and it was totally forgettable. I would have literally rather have eaten at one for the CS restaurants instead. I assume you have kids because you're going to CRT. What about the Crystal Palace? We would sometimes make the last breakfast reservation so we could enjoy both the breakfast and the lunch menu for the breakfast price.

Tuesday - Sci-Fi. I've been to Sci-Fi a number of times but just once to 50's Primetime.

Wednesday - I've heard very good things about Toppolino's for breakfast! But Big River Grill draws another *yawn* from me. Bo-ring! The Boardwalk area has so many good restaurants: Trattoria al Forno, Flying Fish, Bluezoo, and Kimonos are all better. I've also read very good things about Amare over at the Swan Reserve.

Thursday - Via Napoli. I finally ate at San Angel Inn on our last trip and like The Plaza I knew why it took me so long to try it.

Friday - CRT is a must-do at least once!

Sunday - I'm not particularly fond of Ale and Compass. I find it be be ... boring. Why not just eat at Beaches and Cream too?

Monday - I'm not a big fan of the Plaza either for the same reason. I finally ate there in September and it was totally forgettable. I would have literally rather have eaten at one for the CS restaurants instead. I assume you have kids because you're going to CRT. What about the Crystal Palace? We would sometimes make the last breakfast reservation so we could enjoy both the breakfast and the lunch menu for the breakfast price.

Tuesday - Sci-Fi. I've been to Sci-Fi a number of times but just once to 50's Primetime.

Wednesday - I've heard very good things about Toppolino's for breakfast! But Big River Grill draws another *yawn* from me. Bo-ring! The Boardwalk area has so many good restaurants: Trattoria al Forno, Flying Fish, Bluezoo, and Kimonos are all better. I've also read very good things about Amare over at the Swan Reserve.

Thursday - Via Napoli. I finally ate at San Angel Inn on our last trip and like The Plaza I knew why it took me so long to try it.

Friday - CRT is a must-do at least once!
Great thoughts and articulate well where your reasons are supported for recommending the proposed schedule too!! Keep up the good work! Darren Chaker

*I'd ditch a Beaches ADR and just hit up the window. That way, in case you aren't hungry for dessert, you aren't worried about cancelling before the 2 hour rule kicks in.

Monday- Magic Kingdom

Plaza

*Menu is a little boring. Perhaps consider taking the monorail over to Steakhouse 71 or the Grand Floridian cafe for some better options.

Tuesday - Hollywood

Sci fi

Or

50s prime time

*The Sci fi is a little more unique. I'd pick that if torn between the two.

Wednesday - Resort day

Breakfast toppolinos

Dinner big river grille

*Toppolinos breakfast is DELICIOUS! I'd axe Big River and opt for Sebastian's Bistro. You can easily take the Skyliner over there.

Thursday- Epcot

San angel inn

Or

via Napoli

*Via Napoli is quite good and can be signficicantly cheaper. However, if $ not a big care, I'd go for San Angel. The food is great and the setting is gorgeous and so relaxing.

Friday -Magic

CRT *You can't go wrong with CRT

See above in bold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter