Thoughts, advice or suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Disneyaddictz, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Disneyaddictz

Disneyaddictz DIS Veteran

So I think I'm done planning all our dining for our march trip!! I feel pretty good about our reservations with the exception of two, chef mickey & 1900...feel like I should added o'hana dinner or garden grove! We are big into the character dines too! Take a look and tell me should we replace or completely scratch Any?? Please thoughts!!!??

Mickey BBQ
    Chef Mickey
    Ohana breakfast
    Hollywood/ vine breakfast
    BOG dinner
    Royal table breakfast
    House of blues
    1900 park fare dinner

2. DisNikki

DisNikki Mouseketeer

Who's in your group? How old are kids, will there be grandparents, etc? I think that helps me critique others' plans :) Are you on a dining plan? How many days are all these fitting into?

Edit: I should add that your current ADRs look good to me! We're big fans of the Garden Grill though so I want to say to add that if you can. ;)

3. Disneyaddictz

Disneyaddictz DIS Veteran

Awesome, great idea, we are staying 5 nights, no dining plan and it's just my DH, DD9, DD3! So if you replaced something with garden grove which would it be??

4. MickeyGs

MickeyGs Mouseketeer

I don't know you will be able to even get Ohana this late. We couldn't get it in October for feb except for after 9 pm.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards