1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Thought I Would Share...Whoever Is Trying To Get Ahold Of A CM On The Phone

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mommy2TwoMickeys, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

I have been trying to get a CM on the phone for the past 2 weeks to adjust my reservation...I have held anywhere from 20mins-1hr on the phone and then would give up. This morning I called at 8:32am and no sooner did I enter my Reservation # a CM answered right away! Maybe the lines are lightening up or early morning is the best time to call. Hope you all have a magical day! :tink:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. gem21

gem21 Mouseketeer

I called Tuesday around 2pm EST and only had to wait maybe 10 minutes... booked our whole package, did the survey, and in total including being on hold, only took about 30 minutes. (I only know that because I had to keep track of the time because we only had about 1h left on our calling card, haha!)

4. cindym

cindym Mouseketeer

I just called and was on hold for 2 mins! I had my room only reservation booked in less than 15 mins. I did know exactly what I wanted and it was available though. BW 2 bedroom villa at AAA rate :banana:

5. poohgirl6

poohgirl6 I dream of Stormalong Bay

Yes, I was prepared to wait quite a while...charged up phone before call, got schoolwork to grade while on hold, etc but I got a CM after a 4 min wait and the entire call was done in about 20 mins! I didn't even really get to enjoy any Disney music...it was the American Adventure music :listen:

I had gotten a 35% off PIN code in snail mail, so I booked a CL room for the first time! :love: