Those who have used the Disney Encyclopedia of Characters for autographs

mmorris72

Mouseketeer
I bought the Disney Encyclopedia of Characters for my kids to get autographs in and I was wondering what character you added that you found helpful. Also, if you care to share the pages it would be GREATLY appreciated.

TIA

I added The Little Einsteins, Agent Oso, and Jake & the Neverland Pirates for the Hollywood & Vine character meal. The characters seemed really pleased that they were included in the book!

I also added Rapunzel, Tiana, and Mary Poppins, but didn't get to meet them :(.

I added The Little Einsteins, Agent Oso, and Jake & the Neverland Pirates for the Hollywood & Vine character meal. The characters seemed really pleased that they were included in the book!

I also added Rapunzel, Tiana, and Mary Poppins, but didn't get to meet them :(.

Did you find that the book was heavy/ bulky to carry around? ... we would need to carry two.

We used it for our son and didn't add any pages. We didn't find it bulky to carry, but then again we carried it in the bag on the stroller. Our son was almost 3 and still in diapers when we went last year. This yr he will be almost 4 and is potty trained.

Susan

If you go to the Kenny the Pirate blog, there's a complete list of all the characters that are currently scheduled at the parks. There is a chance that an unscheduled character may appear, but if there are any scheduled that aren't in the book, it could be helpful towards knowing who to add.

We carried 2 and just put them in the basket of our stroller. Those that weren't in there just signed the back or front covers.

How are people "adding" pages?? I actually created some pages for a few people but didn't realize just how they are adding them.

From my understanding, they have the binding removed and have the pages spiral bound at and office supply store.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Yes, I took it to Staples and they removed the binding and I added what I needed to the back of the book and then they spiral bound it.

yes, ive discovered the pics in another thread...

purchased a copy for $1.75 for our trip and now working on the pages we need to add. they have turned out pretty awesome :)

cant wait till it gets here and i can have them added

OsoPage-001-1.png

I bought my book off Barns and Noble. It was a used book, but was listed in good condition. I paid $8 total with shipping. The book came and I was disappointed because there was marker written on the cover and the first page. I sent them an e-mail and they totally refunded my money and I was able to keep the book! I ended up just making a new cover by using Disney scrapbook paper and stickers, had it laminated, and re-binded at Staples. The scrapbook paper and stickers were the most money (because I went overboard), but it only cost me around $8 to get it re-binded and laminated at staples. I'm so happy with it! I can't wait for my girls to see it!:yay:

We took two but actually didn't end up using one. The kids took turns - one would give the book to the character and one would give the marker. Next character - switch! I would recommend taking it to kinkos or someplace and getting it coil bound though.

Also...take it to 1900 Park Fare for a late breakfast. The Mad Hatter and Alice spent a ton of time at our table with the kids reading through the book, talking about favourite characters, who was nice "in person" and who had been mean to them in the past, who they were scared of, etc. So fun!

We are going to get them both coil bound and take the second one with us this year for autographs. ;)

Kimberly Hill said:
Heads up, there's a typo on Oso's page: Special agent who works witg [sic]

Thanks...that what I get for checking my work at 11:30 pm...with one eye open. Always could use a fresh pair of eyes. Now off to fix that or better yet maybe I will wait till the morning

UPDATE: Changed and updated the Oso Page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter