Those using swagbucks ???

Still running SBTV... unfortunately I've had 30 second ads all day, but I've still racked up about 270 in SB. I'm going to leave it running while I go to bed!

Maybe it's because I'm exhausted, but all of the long watchlists have disappeared from my watch???

So glad someone mentioned Favorites were back on the SBTV Android app! I had no idea. Updated mine and all my favs are back, didn't even have to re-add them. Now I can go back to watching my 10-sec tips over and over. :D

Also, my son just got a new phone and kept his old iphone 4s because they wouldn't take it as a trade in since the lock button was broken. I can use it just on wifi to run the apps too? But it seems like I need to run different apps than the ones I run on my regular phone?

Thanks!

Also, my son just got a new phone and kept his old iphone 4s because they wouldn't take it as a trade in since the lock button was broken. I can use it just on wifi to run the apps too? But it seems like I need to run different apps than the ones I run on my regular phone?

Thanks!

When DH and I upgraded to iPhone 6's, we kept our iPhone 4S's. Our DD's use them as iPod's, running apps, music, etc. Since they can't bring them to school, I set one to run SBTV while I am at work (12 hour shift) and set the other one to run Perk TV. This frees up MY phone for me to use as a (gasp!) phone:crazy:.

I doubt I will get any of the swag ups other than the watch one! That is so many swag bucks to get!

Agreed. If SBTV runs like it did yesterday, I could probably get that but not the others.

I ended up getting about 325 from SBTV yesterday, pretty happy!
That's good! SBTV capped my limit yesterday at 230. I'm happy with that tho!!!
The "Watch" selections, with the exception of a few in the Comedy category, are still all at 3SB or below today.

I'm going to get the Discovery one by using NGage, laptop guy, and the laughing girl. So far SBTV is going well....

So there is definitely something glitchy going on with SBTV. It just came up and said I had reached my earning limit even though I'm not at 36 yet, and then immediately flashed to "you have 2 videos left."

It's continued to play fine. It's just weird that it keeps doing that considering it did it to me two days ago too. Based on how it's been playing far past 36 SB without saying "bonus round" for people, there must be something glitchy going on.

I think the nCrave one should be easy to achieve, if you have some time to half-way babysit it. It would take about 21 rounds of a 6SB set to get to the goal. I've already done five rounds this morning. :)

Is anyone else reaping the benefits of swagbucks shopping? I get to redeem 100 some points from my LTD order and another 300 from my Walmart order. I’m going to buy the stuff anyways, more selection, and I don’t have to deal with other customers. LTD was only 1 sb per dollar spent but Walmart wat 3sb per dollar spent. Anyone that buys through Travelocity should go through sb shopping since they give you 8sb per dollar spent

I have 3952 swagbucks S&E currently pending from buying gift cards off ebay, which I eventually will turn into Disney gift cards at an approximate savings of 30% :)

Yup, I use S&E. Should be looking at about 2000 SB from a purchase on travelocity in October! I had 30 SB credit yesterday from a small purchase through Groupon.

I have 3952 swagbucks S&E currently pending from buying gift cards off ebay, which I eventually will turn into Disney gift cards at an approximate savings of 30% :)

how do you know the gift cards are good? never bought them off ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter