Those using swagbucks ???

So I've been trying this swag bucks thing for less than a week. I have 685 so far. I usually never get picked for the surveys. Going to wdw and DCL march 2016. Going at this rate what should I have expect to have for my trip either target,Walmart or PayPal? Please help. Thank you

If you continue along with the same pace, you'd have about 30,000 points...so ~$300 towards the trip. I think. It's late here. LOL

In general, I think that 1000 Swagbuck equal $10 gift cards. Sometimes there are better deals to be found, but that seems like the growing rate. So you'd need to earn, like, 100,000 SB total over the next 11 months. I could be way off though. I am new to this, myself!

In general, I think that 1000 Swagbuck equal $10 gift cards. Sometimes there are better deals to be found, but that seems like the growing rate. So you'd need to earn, like, 100,000 SB total over the next 11 months. I could be way off though. I am new to this, myself!
You can redeem 2250 SB for a $25 GC once per month. You would still need to earn more than $90 in GCs per month to get $1000 in 11 months, but $25 worth would cost you 2250 SB and then the remaining $65 worth would cost you 6500 SB. The PP's total earnings needed for one month would be 8750 SB (or about 2188 SB per week!).

You can redeem 2250 SB for a $25 GC once per month. You would still need to earn more than $90 in GCs per month to get $1000 in 11 months, but $25 worth would cost you 2250 SB and then the remaining $65 worth would cost you 6500 SB. The PP's total earnings needed for one month would be 8750 SB (or about 2188 SB per week!).

This is not correct information. Your first $25 GC per month is 2200 sbs now not 2250. It is totally possible to make $100+ per month using swagbucks but it takes some dedication. To the PP who was asking about making $1100 before her trip, Have you downloaded the apps? There are 6 (sbtv, entertainow, lifestyles, movie clips, Indy music, & sportly). Currently just by running the videos on each app every day you will make 118 sbs/ day. I don't find surveys to be a very reliable source for making my swag. I prefer to run use nGage, encrave, laptop guy, and sbtv in a 2nd window on my laptop.

Anyone have trouble ordering Disney cards through Sam's Club? I did it in October and am trying again. They keep canceling my order. I called and they said the gift cards must be out of stock although they show in stock online. Anyone have this happen also?

I just completed my first month of actively using swagbucks. I did not meet my daily goal everyday and I only got one 7 day bonus. I earned enough to get $50 in Target GC.

With my husband and I both using mTurk we earned a total of $175 for the month to put towards Disney. This will give us at least $1000 for our December trip.

Ok another ? Do I save the swag bucks and let them pile up till I need them? Do they expire? Thank you everyone for the info.

Ok another ? Do I save the swag bucks and let them pile up till I need them? Do they expire? Thank you everyone for the info.

Swagbucks expire 2-years from the date you receive them. Also, if you have 6 months of inactivity on your account, Swagbucks can void all your earnings.

Anyone have trouble ordering Disney cards through Sam's Club? I did it in October and am trying again. They keep canceling my order. I called and they said the gift cards must be out of stock although they show in stock online. Anyone have this happen also?
Yes! I used Walmart GCs (earned through SB and PerkTV) to purchase $1800 in Disney GCs from Sam's for a trip last year and another $450 this year, as recently as March 15th. I've tried 3 times in April to buy a $150 pack and each order has been cancelled without so much as an email from Sam's. Absolutely no notification - I just realized eventually that I had never received an email telling me that my order had shipped and logged in to see the cancellation. The only explanation that customer service could give me was that my payment must not have been verified. Seriously...their explanation was that they must not be able to verify their own gift card?!

Yes! I used Walmart GCs (earned through SB and PerkTV) to purchase $1800 in Disney GCs from Sam's for a trip last year and another $450 this year, as recently as March 15th. I've tried 3 times in April to buy a $150 pack and each order has been cancelled without so much as an email from Sam's. Absolutely no notification - I just realized eventually that I had never received an email telling me that my order had shipped and logged in to see the cancellation. The only explanation that customer service could give me was that my payment must not have been verified. Seriously...their explanation was that they must not be able to verify their own gift card?!

Yep. Last two $150 packs I ordered were cancelled. No email was sent as to why. On one I saw the order had changed to 'Exempt' so I called. The lady I spoke with (super rude btw) said that they needed to verify the order and wanted my address, phone number, a credit card number (wouldn't give me a reason as to why this was needed when it was gift cards) and my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (I told her no way, and to get a supervisor on the phone). I complained that an email was never sent as to why the orders were cancelled and how would I know to call anyway when nothing was sent stating I needed to call to verify the order, and why did they need my SS#. An answer couldn't/wouldn't be given. Every order after that shipped with no problem.

Back in October Sam's told me the same thing….I hadn't called to verify the order. This time they just said they must be out of stock although when I asked her to check, it showed in stock. I never got an email regarding any of the 3 purchases I made either. Found out when I went online to check on my order status that it'd been canceled. When I asked the lady on the phone a couple days ago, she said I must've overlooked the email. I went back through to verify I hadn't missed anything and I hadn't. Didn't think so since it's now happened 3 times. So frustrating! I printed out my gift cards and will just go into a Sam's store but they really have a poor ordering system in place.

I printed out my gift cards and will just go into a Sam's store but they really have a poor ordering system in place.
I think that's what I'm going to resort to this week as I've redeemed enough SB for another pack since I've been trying to get my ladt order through. I haven't yet because I really want to get the 286 SB per set through the Shop & Earn, grrrrr!

I would not just let them pile up, some rewards sites have closed without any notice. If you are saving towards Disney I would redeem for Target cards every $25 or $50 - they have $50 Disney cards. If you are saving for Southwest cards you could save until you have $50 or $100 - Target has $50 in store and $100 online. For Starbucks you can get any amount SB offers - you can always combine them on the Starbucks site.

My SB goal (the one I set for myself) is to do $100 a month. I do the apps, try short surveys (I get picked only once in a while but when I do it is worth it), Encraves, do the games every day and check for easy offers - lots of offers you just sign up for their newsletter. I use a 10 min. email for those and it works like a charm. Sometimes I also do the videos, I used to run them a lot before I found the apps. Remember you get a 300 bonus every month when you reach your goal everyday, plus the bonuses at the end of the month - those little points add up!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have given great tips about how to use SB and perk tv. I started back in the middle of October and have accumulated $1100 worth in Disney Gift Cards by using these two programs. Mom & I are going to eat very well at Disney when we are there in two weeks for our week long birthday (70 & 40) trip!!!!

SB says that Sam's doesn't give points for gift card purchases.

I didn't think I'd get points either, but the first time I ordered I figured there's no harm in trying! There's only been one order that I didn't get the points for (they were in my Shop & Earn as pending until about a week before they were supposed to post - then the number of points suddenly switched to 0). I didn't question the one time they didn't credit since I always figured I may just be getting lucky. :confused3 I think that like Target, they classify the Disney cards as entertainment cards and that's why I've almost always gotten credit, including the time I ordered 3 packs at once.

Sams SB.jpg

Last edited:
Partner Survey 1256291
10 minutes
68 SB
about pick up trucks - I chose Ram

Swagcode - Cheerios good until 11AM EST 8AM PST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter