Those using swagbucks ???

I find that a lot of times when I go do something else on the site like play a game, take a survey, etc then they will come back. I have also seen people suggest trying different browsers.

Thanks I have done watch then went back....i'll have to try games. Different browsers has not helped...incognito....nope....I even got a new ip address last night...nope and day 4 or 5 i have lost count...ugh!!!! Thanks!

WARNING
this survey #901175 will screen you out if your not a current marijuana user but not until you have wasted you time on a bunch of other screening questions with open ended written responses.

What a lazy way to spend a Saturday morning:surfweb:. Here I am, sittig at my dining table....iPhone to my left (running SBTV), iPad to my right (running PerkTV) and laptop in front of me (split-screen with nCraves in one window and surveys in another). It's slow-going, but I've made my meager goal (70) and I am still going...

I've been running TTG and had one round with LTG, and I am also in the bonus with my SBTV. I was hoping to have a big day since I have been slacking this month and I am only at 1800 and I still haven't cashed out for a discounted card. I am REALLY hoping to get to 2200 before tomorrow so that I can get a Target gift card at the discount. I'm hoping to find some good offers and some nice surveys before the day is done.

I'm new to SB but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm at 108 so far today which met both my daily goals. I found TTG this morning and that was good for 20. My goal is one $25 gift card a month, I'm hoping it is doable!
My initial goal was about $30/month but I'm closer to $125.

TTG has abandoned me. Enjoy her while she lasts!

WARNING
this survey #901175 will screen you out if your not a current marijuana user but not until you have wasted you time on a bunch of other screening questions with open ended written responses.

It asked me 2-3 questions and screened me out, wasn't bad at all.

No ncraves for me so far today in any browser or incognito :( Leaving soon for several hours so hopefully I'll get a survey later, no luck so far there either.

What a lazy way to spend a Saturday morning:surfweb:. Here I am, sittig at my dining table....iPhone to my left (running SBTV), iPad to my right (running PerkTV) and laptop in front of me (split-screen with nCraves in one window and surveys in another). It's slow-going, but I've made my meager goal (70) and I am still going...

I've been running TTG and had one round with LTG, and I am also in the bonus with my SBTV. I was hoping to have a big day since I have been slacking this month and I am only at 1800 and I still haven't cashed out for a discounted card. I am REALLY hoping to get to 2200 before tomorrow so that I can get a Target gift card at the discount. I'm hoping to find some good offers and some nice surveys before the day is done.

Persistence paid off!! I just hit 2201:cheer2:! I completed (6) surveys today and my SBTV has been in bonus mode all morning. I got 28 SB out of TTG before she vanished and I also managed to get a 10 SB search credit too. Time to get my gift card...

It's been a good SB morning for me. Hit both my goals already which is good because I'm going to be gone the rest of the day & I don't have SB on my phone :( Qualified for 2 surveys ... one was only about 5 minutes & the other was about 15, but it was about makeup so that one was fun. A few ncraves .... & done for today.

Persistence paid off!! I just hit 2201:cheer2:! I completed (6) surveys today and my SBTV has been in bonus mode all morning. I got 28 SB out of TTG before she vanished and I also managed to get a 10 SB search credit too. Time to get my gift card...

Oh, for heaven's sake....I just went to find the gift card and saw that they are all showing at 2500 SB. Then I looked back at my ledger and realized that I cashed out for a $25 card on July 2:blush:. I guess my mad rush was all for naught...but I have a jump on next month now:thumbsup2.

That leads me to a question. Are the $25 Best Buy GC's also discounted to 2200 for the first one? I ask because I have $10 in BB rewards that I could combine with a $25 BB GC and use to purchase a variable-load eBay or Disney gift card for $35. Since the minimum load is $25, I would have to combine my $10 reward certificate with additional funds in order to turn it into eBay or Disney, and what's better to use than free money:laughing:.

Do I understand that there is a way to turn your Swagbucks in for Disney gift cards? I found some Southwest gift cards which will be very helpful when I am ready to purchase our flights. Are there Disney cards as well?

Do I understand that there is a way to turn your Swagbucks in for Disney gift cards? I found some Southwest gift cards which will be very helpful when I am ready to purchase our flights. Are there Disney cards as well?
I buy Disney by:
1) getting one $25 Target gift card/month for 2,200 sb, and
2)getting PayPal gift cards which I use to pay for target gift cards at Kroger.

I then take my target gift cards and buy Disney gift cards on target.com with my redcard set as default payment to save 5%.

I cash out my Swagbucks for Walmart gift cards. Then I use the Walmart cards to buy Disney gift cards from Sam's Club at a discount ($150 in Disney cards for $142.98).

Yes. I get 50 GC's for target and I use them to buy targets 50 Disney GC. It's what I do with all of my swagbucks.

I'm getting frustrated with SB's. I've been doing it for a few years now, and a lot of the same survey companies keep coming back around and if they kicked you out before, they say that someone in your household already did the survey. Yeah, goes nowhere fast.

I'm sick of surveys that you spend 9 minutes of 10, then get kicked out for 1 SB instead of the however many it was supposed to be for in the first place.

They need to diversify for people who have been there for awhile.

1 round from LTg and TTG is not there. Didn't qualify for any surveys. I guess I'll be running nCraves today (in Edge--they aren't there in chrome) and babysitting my phone!

I got 13 rounds of TTG this morning and one of LTG. Babysitting my phone and running nCraves now. Fortunately my goal is pretty low today.

I was up at 4:45 AM and found several round of TTG before she quit. I don't usually find her at my usual time of 8 AM anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter