Those using swagbucks ???

I bought a bunch of target gift cards on Raise.com through SB over the course of a month. Only 2 out of about 17 credited automatically. The rest I've been submitting tickets for as the 32nd day passes. Most I've then been credited for, but my last three tickets were rejected. Saying they "were unable to attribute the purchase to their website". I did everything the same way as the other purchases, I have the trip ID and order number.
Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?

I've never had a problem, but I've only bought from raise.com two times.. both credited.. no problem..

i'm having a pity party. I am a teacher and I just went back to work yesterday-I got up an hour early to get myself at least well on my way to my first goal but was having a terrible day. When I got home last night I had to bring a ton of work with me and I never got back on. its the first time I have missed my first goal in months I am so bummed.

Glad your day has since improved. I really appreciate teachers and how hard they work for our kids.
Try not to sweat it too much when you miss a goal. I know it's no fun when you miss out so close to the end of the month, but in the grand scheme it's not a lot of money. It's more of a mental thing, really.
One thing I try to do if I miss out on a streak goal (14 days, 21 etc...) is try to really get a couple of high days so that even though the SBs don't come in the form of a monthly bonus, I'm still racking up my own little bonus. Does that make sense?

Also, I'd take the extra hour of sleep, but that's just me. :faint:

Have a great school year! :flower3:

My SB day has been horrible also. Got my very first gift card - exciting - but have not qualified for any surveys & no ncraves. I don't think I even reached half my goal :(

Glad your day has since improved. I really appreciate teachers and how hard they work for our kids.
Try not to sweat it too much when you miss a goal. I know it's no fun when you miss out so close to the end of the month, but in the grand scheme it's not a lot of money. It's more of a mental thing, really.
One thing I try to do if I miss out on a streak goal (14 days, 21 etc...) is try to really get a couple of high days so that even though the SBs don't come in the form of a monthly bonus, I'm still racking up my own little bonus. Does that make sense?

Also, I'd take the extra hour of sleep, but that's just me. :faint:

Have a great school year! :flower3:

thanks so much for your kind words. its very helpful when I come home dog tired to hear them. the first week of school is always brutal, no matter how much I try to get stuff done in the summer it happened every year-1000000 things to do at the last minute and not enough time and everyone of them feel crucial when in truth if i end up having to skip a few (like decorating my door or getting that one activity made in case we end up with extra time) its always fine.

What is the highest you let your SB balance reach before you cash them in. Thanks!

I just cashed in for 175 at target then 25 more at target the next day-so a total of 20000. I usually try to cash in when its 5000 and get a 50 dollar card but I wanted to make sure that if i needed a lot for school supplies I would have my sb giftcards as a backup without having to stress over spending money I didn't have (there was talk at my school this year that our budget for ordering supplies for the year was going to go down to 20 bucks which is a joke-thankfully it didnt happen). I just turned all but 25 into disney gift cards last weekend:cloud9:

Just redeemed for my last 25gc of the month and was looking back to see if I did my normal $100 for the month and saw that for June I managed to do $150, crazy and I didn't even realize it. Part of that was the birchbox but I guess I had a much better month with sbtv bonus rounds than I thought :) This month has been lower earning, I try and get to at least 200 everyday with my 2nd goal on the weekends and I haven't been able to do that this month as often as normal. I'm happy I still met my overall goal but when I compare it to last month it's a bummer.

Another very slow morning. LTg and TTG have been stingy and I didn't qualify for any surveys. NCraves are running so slowly:(

What do you usually stay away from in Swagbucks? I just started using Swagbucks this month and there are some offers/tasks that make me leery. I haven't done any tasks which cost money. I haven't purchased anything through Swagbucks from another site (ie Walmart, hotels.com, etc.) I haven't played any games. Not that any of those items aren't legit. I haven't done any of them.

One thing that I don't care for is the free samples from LifeScript. This morning it was a sample of Lancome cream. I jumped through all the hoops even though I was cringing through most of the pages. (Hopefully my email inbox won't be flooded.) I haven't received my 25 SB yet. Maybe there is a delay. I will wait a few hours before I submit a request.

Anyway, is there anything specific that you won't do on Swagbucks?

What do you usually stay away from in Swagbucks? I just started using Swagbucks this month and there are some offers/tasks that make me leery. I haven't done any tasks which cost money. I haven't purchased anything through Swagbucks from another site (ie Walmart, hotels.com, etc.) I haven't played any games. Not that any of those items aren't legit. I haven't done any of them.

One thing that I don't care for is the free samples from LifeScript. This morning it was a sample of Lancome cream. I jumped through all the hoops even though I was cringing through most of the pages. (Hopefully my email inbox won't be flooded.) I haven't received my 25 SB yet. Maybe there is a delay. I will wait a few hours before I submit a request.

I don't do LifeScripts either, unless someone mentions a specific one that does credit. They are mostly a blackhole of page clicking.

I won't spend any of my SB on sweepstakes.

A few suggestions for you:

Make sure you have a junk email address to use for offers you do what to try.

I purchase through them all the time; sometimes I use Ebates, but if the percentage is the same I prefer Swagbucks because I get the rewards sooner, it helps me reach my bonus, and since once a month there is a discounted reward it goes a little farther than Ebates. So I often shop through Swagbucks, even if it's just ordering at WalMart for store pick up.

I play only the free games, usually Swagosaurus.

I only do the apps, nCraves, nGage and Watch videos. In a rare instance when I am struggling to meet the first goal, I will attempt a couple of surveys (which I despise doing).

The only game that I play is the Swagasaurus Run for the easy 10 points. I do the daily Crave and Poll to put me over the top for my goals.

I don't shop thru SB because I don't like waiting to see if they will actually credit. I refuse to do any sign ups that require an address or phone number or credit card.

I don't earn a ton of points from SB. Maybe 150-200 per day, depending on how quickly I make that first goal. But that gets me about $50/month in GCs.

I'm similar to Marionnette and Narnia girl, except I do shop through SB all the time. I've only had twice where it didn't credit and I put in a ticket and right away was credited that day. I've earned a lot through shop & earn over the past year and a half of doing this - 5,130 SB which is equal to $51. For shopping I'd have done anyway.

I have two spam email addresses- one that's a black hole (I don't even know how to get into it) and another that I can get in to but I put spam stuff in and occasionally an offer that will give me a coupon which I want, but also signs me up for a recurring newsletter or something like that. I use my maiden name for a lot of the signups.

I don't do anything that requires a credit card unless I know it's a legit site- I donated $25 to the Nature Conservancy and I bought the Kinsa thermometer off their sites. Those were point "offers." Generally I don't do anything that requires giving an address either except things I don't mind getting like a travel brochure or something I know will be a one time thing.

LifeScript should be renamed "LifeSuck." Enough said. Don't waste your time unless someone tells you SPECIFICALLY that it will work.

The only game I play is Swagasaurus Run and that's only if I really need the points. Oh and I do the "top coupons" print every day. That gives me 16 SB. I do surveys if I'm desperate and sometimes luck out.

Oh and I also use the swag search for everything I search. I keep the swagbucks page open and just use the search at the top. Generally I get points one time in the morning, once around lunch and once in the evening. Just yesterday I got a 24 SB search! Today I got two 8's. Between that, apps, ncraves and LTG I can usually make my goal. If LTG/ncraves are stingy or not working I do surveys or offers.

Laptop's at the computer dr til tomorrow but he said it'll be better than new when I get it back. Got a survey on my phone earlier so almost to my 1st goal. Will run the apps when I get home and call it good.

Funny how each day is so different. Yesterday I didn't even meet half my goal (no big deal, since I didn't swag at all while on vacation last week) & today I hit it in about 1/2 hour. I just got 26 for a search. A couple of surveys ... a couple of ncraves & I'm at 109. Wish every day were this easy!

best survey day every-this morning at 6:00 I clicked on 1 survey for 250 and I got it. I ran a few videos (TTG is still missing and LTG maxed out on me after only 3 rounds) then went to work. then tonight got home at 7 and I got my favorite survey (I take the same one every month from a local radio station that has me rate songs that I like any way) so I had fun listening to music while I cooked dinner. Then when it ended they let me take the exact same survey again and they both credited :dogdance:

today is totally making up for my bad day 2 days ago. 400 sb for 45 minuites worth of surveys.

I do a lot of videos usually. I use the watch on the swag button and I shrink it so that I can have it open to the side while Im online doing other things and I just click to switch the video every few minutes when Im not too distracted. In another small window I have a watch playlist going. I have an encrave going in the background and I just try to remember to change it out ever 10-15 minutes. so when Im working on my computer or messing around online I have a lot of videos going at once. I run apps in the morning while getting ready or at night when I'm watching tv.

I do some of the coupons, I do a few samples but not lifescript and nothing that I have to use a credit card for or subscriptions I have to remember to cancel later-since I will forget.

I do survey daily when I can get them (sometimes I spend 20-30 minutes getting screened out of everything and then I get frustrated and give up).

I do the searches and swagcodes when Im not at work.

I watch the sponsored ads with the girls in a black tank top on the icon (2 sb every 20 seconds and I just have to click on the ad once) and the guy with the laptop on the icon.

I have bough a few things from walmart and groupon and best buy which were worth a lot but I dont buy stuff like that very often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts