Those darn free samples!!!

I just got my sample in the mail too. Now I can't wait to try it. Might have to start shopping around for the best deal. Ulta usually has a 3.50 off coupon. Will have to read the fine print and see if they carry it!

Well I went ahead and bought a set off ebay of the Fekkai shea shampoo, conditioner and a hair mask for 38.99 with shipping included. I used my Ebay certificate I got from Groupon so I saved the 8 dollars there so it was like spending 30.99 and then I bought a set of the glossing shampoo, conditioner and small glossing creme that Costco sells. They also have the one for color treated hair. Their sets at the store are the same ones as the Costco website but only 29.99 at the store.
Also, Marshalls and TJ Maxx had a set for 39.99 of the type for thinning hair and that had 4 full size products. They also had a natural Fekkai shampoo for 12.99 8 ounces with a retail price of 23.00. My hair feels disgusting today because I had to use my regular shampoo today. I hope my shea set comes quickly, but I will use the Costco set tomorrow.

Do they sell it at J.C. Penney? If yes, wait until they have a coupon sale as they do take all coupons in the Beauty Salon on hair products (even the $10 off $10)and they frequently have sales on the salon hair products. Earlier this week I got 2 bottles of Redken on sale b2g1 and then I applied a 15% off coupon so I got 3 bottles for $21 instead of $40. :thumbsup2

Where in Target does one find a free sample?

Just an FYI that Sephora is 15% off with the code CHIC through 4/21. Combine that with cashback shopping and its a nice little discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter