This weeks pod cast will be delayed

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up - this weeks show will be a little late. We are shooting for getting it up later in the day on Tuesday if not Wednesday AM.

Bob isn't feeling well so we can't record today. He thinks he has food poisoning and if anyone has had it you know how bad it can be.

So - get better Bawb!!!!! - and sorry for the delay.

Thanks
John

Oh boy! That's the worst. :sick: Be careful not to get dehydrated! Get Better Soon Bob!

oh man... last time I had food poisoning, I was in the hospital with an open morphine drip the cramps in my gut were so bad... though as I understand it the nurses found me very entertaining when I was drugged up.

Best Wishes Bob, get better.

I hope this passes quickly! Bawb just remember this when you are elected president and bring the hammer down on the restaurant or grocery store you paid good money to only to be poisoned!

Via iPhone sitting in a seminar trying to stay awake:-)

Oh that sucks...get well soon Bob! :hug: Are you sure it's food poisoning or did Bawb pig out on all the chocolate you guys got sent? :rotfl2:

No worries about the delay....it can't be helped and it just wouldn't be the same without Bawb! ;)

Ugh...food poisoning is horrible. As WaltD4Me said, drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated! We don't need that here, either!

Thanks for the heads up, John.

oh man... last time I had food poisoning, I was in the hospital with an open morphine drip the cramps in my gut were so bad... though as I understand it the nurses found me very entertaining when I was drugged up.

First off, Bob I hope you feel better real soon!

Now, regarding morphine....:rotfl: when my DS was 13 and in the ER for his appendicitis and they gave him morphine..:scared1: Oh My Gosh! The things that this kid said were hysterical (but cannot be repeated :lmao: ). I'll never forget it. :rolleyes1

Shannon

Get well soon, Bob - and drink plenty of liquids.

Now, will Kevin be doing a review on the place where Bob ate??

Feel better Bawb. :hug: We need you in top form for next Sunday.

Like you need drugs!

Feel better soon! Might not be food poisoning -- nasty case of stomach virus/flu going around here in the NYC area. Had it myself last week and still not feeling my best. If it's the stomach thing you just have to let it run its course. Again, feel better!

Drugs or no drugs, you are pretty entertaining.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter