This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

What a fun morning! We can't wait to ride TSM. I'm sure you enjoyed your first ride. ;)

Can't wait for your next update. Hope Declan finds his pin.

Can't believe how long you had to wait in the single rider line. :confused3 We've never done it on RnRC, but have done it on TT at Epcot. I agree, better just waiting in the normal line....good tip!!

Once again great pics. Good for the newbies going it alone, it can be intimidating:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear how you enjoyed TSMpopcorn::

What a fun morning! We can't wait to ride TSM. I'm sure you enjoyed your first ride. ;)

Can't wait for your next update. Hope Declan finds his pin.

Coming soon I promise.

Can't believe how long you had to wait in the single rider line. :confused3 We've never done it on RnRC, but have done it on TT at Epcot. I agree, better just waiting in the normal line....good tip!!

Once again great pics. Good for the newbies going it alone, it can be intimidating:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear how you enjoyed TSMpopcorn::

I was tempted to just by-pass the line and take the exit but it is such a fun ride I didn't want to leave.

We took a little trip this past Friday. Declan finally got to see his favourite thing in the world, the WWE, live. He and I went to a show while pooksma relaxed in the hotel room. I have a couple of pics of him enjoying the show that I will put up shortly.

All caught up! Looks like a fun trip so far! Sounds like you had great luck with buses!

My Dh and I used to be big WWE fans - but we've gotten out of it now. We went to a couple of live events though - they were very fun!

All caught up! Looks like a fun trip so far! Sounds like you had great luck with buses!

My Dh and I used to be big WWE fans - but we've gotten out of it now. We went to a couple of live events though - they were very fun!
\

We had great luck with the busses for most of the trip.

It was fun to take Declan to the WWE. I went to a couple of shows years and years ago, in the Randy Savage days. This one wasn't as good but we still had a fun night.

Here are some pics of our little lucha libradore.

P1010022.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010052.jpg

Hope to do a trip update tomorrow. Night all.

Declan looks cool in his mask! I suspect that must be his favorite wrestler. :)

I went to a wrestling match way back when...it was definitely entertaining....
I was on a date and it was this guys idea of a "fun" evening....:rotfl:

I can still remember how loud it was and how huge those wrestlers are.

Thanks for jogging my memory.

Declan looks cool in his mask! I suspect that must be his favorite wrestler. :)

I went to a wrestling match way back when...it was definitely entertaining....
I was on a date and it was this guys idea of a "fun" evening....:rotfl:

I can still remember how loud it was and how huge those wrestlers are.

Thanks for jogging my memory.

Yes that is a Ray Mysterio mask and he is one of his favourites. I can't imagine WWE being a date night. That would have really impressed pooksma.

Time to continue the Disney trip report.

As we left the Hat, we found a short line for Donald so we had to get his autograph and some pictures.

C1Signplease.jpg

C3DandD.jpg

We then made our way to Star Tours. Will this be our last trip on this version of Star Tours????

C5StarToursQ.jpg

C6StarToursQ.jpg

C7StarToursQ.jpg

D0StarToursQ.jpg

D5StarToursQ.jpg

D6StarToursQ.jpg

hHe Jedi Training had been going on when we went in but it had finished when we exited. Besides, it was time for another first ;), the Beauty and the Beast Show.

D8BandB.jpg

E0BandB.jpg

E7BandB.jpg

E8BandB.jpg

F3BandB.jpg

F6BandB.jpg

More in a few minutes. BRB.

Beauty and the Beast is a fantastic show, even Declan liked it. :yay:

So now it was time for another first :lmao: Toy Story Mania. There was no one in the FP line so we made it to the stairs with no wait. Still managed to get a couple of queue pictures but not of the stand by side.

F9TSMQ.jpg

Game of Twister anyone?

G0TSMQ.jpg

I wonder if this would fit in the Viewmaster in the Buzz queue?

G1TSMQ.jpg

G8TSMQ.jpg

H1TSMQ.jpg

After the ride (I kicked butt) we were hungry so we headed for Pizza Planet for some lunch and then back to the resort. WE found the Newbies on our our way to eat. They had managed to find there way around without a problem and said they would meet us back at POFQ.

On our walk to the front, we came across some Green Army Men doing a promo for the Block Party Bash. They had some people helping them and it was hilarious.

taking the oath

H8ArmyTraining.jpg

Some army poses

H9Armyposes.jpg

Some other poses:goodvibes

I0MorePoses.jpg

I1MorePoses.jpg

Back at the resort, Declan and I headed for the arcade and a swim while pooksma decided some reading and rest was in order.

Up next: ADRs at WL and how Declan almost found out about last summer.

Lots of firsts for you guys this trip. ;)

We still haven't seen those soldiers. I hope we see them this trip!

Oh no, would he freak out or just be hurt if he found out? Update soon!

I've never done Star Tours, so I'll have to squeeze it in this trip before it changes. I'm also soooo looking forward to Beauty and the Beast; haven't done that yet, either.

Denise

Up next: ADRs at WL and how Declan almost found out about last summer.

And I was nowhere around, so it can't be blamed on me!!! :laughing:

My second-graders know tons about wrestlers, and I just listen to them talk. I know nothing about wrestling.

Toy Story, Star Tours, Pizza Planet... you've got a good day going there.

Oh, and Donald. Isn't he one of your favorites, Dad? No picture with you and Donald?

I'm glad you got to see Beauty and the Beast. :thumbsup2

I love this photo. It makes the Tower look humongous!! Great posts, I love all the pictures. Did you love TSM as much as I did? I can't wait to go back and ride and play again. So much fun seeing everything again.

Dad had a birthday last week?????

Declan and I bought his gift on Jill's recommendation- TSM the Wii game!!!!!! It is super,mega fun for us all!

(Just continuing the TSM theme:lmao:)

Dad had a birthday last week?????

Declan and I bought his gift on Jill's recommendation- TSM the Wii game!!!!!! It is super,mega fun for us all!

(Just continuing the TSM theme:lmao:)

I guess my party invitation got lost in the mail. :)

Happy Birthday, Pops!!! :bday:
Hope it was a good one.

I hope you have had plenty of time away from work to be able to enjoy your gift.

Lots of firsts for you guys this trip. ;)

We still haven't seen those soldiers. I hope we see them this trip!

Oh no, would he freak out or just be hurt if he found out? Update soon!

There were an amazing amount of firsts.:lmao:

I don't think he would be hurt but he would be angry for a bit and probably put on his pouty face for awhile.

I've never done Star Tours, so I'll have to squeeze it in this trip before it changes. I'm also soooo looking forward to Beauty and the Beast; haven't done that yet, either.

Denise

Star Tours is a fun ride, nothing amazing but always fun. The Beauty and the Beast show is tremendous. Last year, there were two CMs who were signing throughout the show. It was incredible to watch them do all the roles.

And I was nowhere around, so it can't be blamed on me!!! :laughing:

My second-graders know tons about wrestlers, and I just listen to them talk. I know nothing about wrestling.

Toy Story, Star Tours, Pizza Planet... you've got a good day going there.

Oh, and Donald. Isn't he one of your favorites, Dad? No picture with you and Donald?

I'm glad you got to see Beauty and the Beast. :thumbsup2

Donald is one of my favourites; probably why I have that Donald inkspot on the back of my leg. :lmao: Most of our character pictures this trip were just Declan. We did get in a couple when we went through the Character Spot at EPCOT.

I love this photo. It makes the Tower look humongous!! Great posts, I love all the pictures. Did you love TSM as much as I did? I can't wait to go back and ride and play again. So much fun seeing everything again.

TSM is lots of fun. I had a car to myself this time, Declan rode with pooksma.

I guess my party invitation got lost in the mail. :)

Happy Birthday, Pops!!! :bday:
Hope it was a good one.

I hope you have had plenty of time away from work to be able to enjoy your gift.

Thanks MeMom. We should have had you come and throw one of your Disney themed parties.

Let's finish up Day 3.

We have 5:55 ADRs for Whispering Canyon Cafe. We took the bus (no wait) to MK and the boat (5 minutes) to WL.

Some pictures taken along the way.

I8Contemporary.jpg

J0FromBoat.jpg

J1GF.jpg

J2FromBoat.jpg

J4SpaceMtn.jpg

J5monorail.jpg

Some more taken as we arrived and of the lobby.

J7WL.jpg

J8SilverCreekFalls.jpg

K1WLLobby.jpg

K2WLLobby.jpg

We waited maybe 10 minutes before we were seated. We had a table next to the windows in the main dining room. Our server, Kate, quickly got us settled, asked if we had ever eaten there before (this would come back up later) and took our drink orders. While we were waiting, the pony races started.

Declan and Aurora

K5PonyRaces.jpg

Ariel

K7Theymademedothis.jpg

We all had great meals (canyon skillet for the adults) and then it was time for dessert. Kate went through the choices and pooksma asked if they had the cinnamon tortilla. Kate looked at her and said, "I thought you said you had never been here before?" Declan gave us funny look and pooksma quickly said that she had heard that they were very good.

After we finished, I stayed behind to explain to Kate and she felt really bad that she may have given away our secret. I told her not to worry about it as he didn't catch on. She is a great server and if you ever get her say hello for us.

Continued in the next post.

We headed back to the dock to catch a boat to MK.

Of course, I was forced to take some pictures on the way back.

L0WLLobby.jpg

L2WlFalls.jpg

L4WL.jpg

L6WLFalls.jpg

L9WLBoatDock.jpg

M2TheSpragues.jpg

M5ContandBLT.jpg

M6Monorail.jpg

Soon we were back at MK. First up was the Laugh Floor for all but newbie dad and Ariel.

N2Monsters.jpg

We grabbed some FPs for Buzz and then split up for a bit. Pooksma, Declan, and I headed for BTMRR. We had about a 10 minute wait.

O6BTMRR.jpg

We then did Splash (20 minute wait), and headed back to Buzz.

O4MKatnight.jpg

O3SMatnight.jpg

N4BuzzQ.jpg

N6BuzzQ.jpg

N8BuzzLightyear.jpg

O1Zurg.jpg

We then headed for the bus stop to head home and once again, the bus was waiting for us. All in all, another great day.

Next up: AK.

Here are a couple of pictures that I forgot to add above.

It's only $25,000.

N125000.jpg

A MK lamp post.

N0MKLampPost.jpg

Later all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter