This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

Your ADRs look really good. The Ohana breakfast has me dreaming...I love me some breakfast, and I love me some Ohana (despite my Great Ohana Debacle back in November 2008, but we just won't talk about that!).

I've heard excellent reviews of it's breakfast...:cloud9:

Have you ever been to Beaches & Cream? As you might recall from my TR-we give it two thumbs up!

I love the movie poster of your DS, it's adorable!

Okay, so where's the shopping pics? ;)

Still waiting for thoses August park hours......:(

Have only picked up a couple of tees but I'll try to post pics in the next day or so. DS hasn't even seen them yet:rotfl:

Your ADRs look really good. The Ohana breakfast has me dreaming...I love me some breakfast, and I love me some Ohana (despite my Great Ohana Debacle back in November 2008, but we just won't talk about that!).

I've heard excellent reviews of it's breakfast...:cloud9:

Have you ever been to Beaches & Cream? As you might recall from my TR-we give it two thumbs up!

I love the movie poster of your DS, it's adorable!

We love the Ohana breakfast-the pineapple bread and "Stitch Juice" are big favs with DS.

We are actually considering B&C for a meal. Is it better to go for early supper (5ish) or late lunch (1:30) do you think?

Now that the hours have been posted, we have a tentative ADR schedule. What do you think?

Aug 10th - O'Hana for breakfast with Lilo and the Gang

Aug 10th - Rose & Crown for a nice English dinner and an ale or two

Aug 11th - A trip to the Whispering Canyon for a cowboy dinner

Aug 12th - a lunch at Tusker House, a first for all of us

Aug 13th - the Fantasmic Package at Hollywood and Vine

Aug 14th - For us breakfast with Mary Poppins at 1900 Park Fare and for the newbies, breakfast with the Princesses at Akershus

Aug 15th - Crystal Palace breakfast before the official park opening

Aug 15th - Under the sea at the Coral Reef for dinner

Aug 16th - Dinner with Mickey and the Gang at Chef Mickey's

Aug 17th - Our visit home, Le Cellier for lunch

Now we just need to send them off to Liz and see if she can work her usual magic.

Your ADR schedule looks great. Just thinking about the places you listed made me hungry. It was a good mix of good food and characters.

Now that the hours have been posted, we have a tentative ADR schedule. What do you think?

Aug 10th - O'Hana for breakfast with Lilo and the Gang

Aug 10th - Rose & Crown for a nice English dinner and an ale or two

Aug 11th - A trip to the Whispering Canyon for a cowboy dinner

Aug 12th - a lunch at Tusker House, a first for all of us

Aug 13th - the Fantasmic Package at Hollywood and Vine

Aug 14th - For us breakfast with Mary Poppins at 1900 Park Fare and for the newbies, breakfast with the Princesses at Akershus

Aug 15th - Crystal Palace breakfast before the official park opening

Aug 15th - Under the sea at the Coral Reef for dinner

Aug 16th - Dinner with Mickey and the Gang at Chef Mickey's

Aug 17th - Our visit home, Le Cellier for lunch

Now we just need to send them off to Liz and see if she can work her usual magic.

We have a few of the same places, but maybe not for the same meals. We're doing Crystal Palace and Whispering Canyon for dinner and lunch, and we're doing the H&V package, too.

Looks good to me. I'm sure it helps the excitement to build a little for all of you.

I really hate that we are missing you guys by only a week. I'll be back in school, but just knowing my friends are hanging out down there having fun will help make my days happier!

Help! How do you know which nights have Fantasmic? I can't see where it's listed.

Your ADR's do look Yummy! Hope she can work her magic and you get every one. :thumbsup2

Help! How do you know which nights have Fantasmic? I can't see where it's listed.

Your ADR's do look Yummy! Hope she can work her magic and you get every one. :thumbsup2

Use this link to go to the calendar and click on a day. The daily view shows you what is scheduled for that day. I beleive it is scheduled for Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Any day the park is open until 9.

Thanks so much! You are the best! :worship:

(I feel like a real dummy for not figuring that out for myself) As my brother would say " a dumb blonde moment" :rotfl:

Thanks for the link, it made it so much faster to get there this morning. :thumbsup2

Have a great day!

Thanks so much! You are the best! :worship:

(I feel like a real dummy for not figuring that out for myself) As my brother would say " a dumb blonde moment" :rotfl:

Thanks for the link, it made it so much faster to get there this morning. :thumbsup2

Have a great day!

No problem, happy to help.

We have a few of the same places, but maybe not for the same meals. We're doing Crystal Palace and Whispering Canyon for dinner and lunch, and we're doing the H&V package, too.

Looks good to me. I'm sure it helps the excitement to build a little for all of you.

I really hate that we are missing you guys by only a week. I'll be back in school, but just knowing my friends are hanging out down there having fun will help make my days happier!

We have been to Crystal Palace for breakfast, lunch, and supper. It is one of our favourites. Here are two of the best moments that I can remember from all of our trips.

disneyday745.jpg

disneyday749.jpg

It is too bad that we will miss each other again. I figure by the next trip we will have a dis meet at the airport and the following trip, we will be there at the same time. :rotfl:

I am hopping on board!!! We arrive the day after you, we leave Winnipeg on Aug 10, and can't wait....maybe we'll run into you guys!!!!

Your ADR's look great!! :thumbsup2

I am hopping on board!!! We arrive the day after you, we leave Winnipeg on Aug 10, and can't wait....maybe we'll run into you guys!!!!

Your ADR's look great!! :thumbsup2

Great to have you along. Surely in 10 days we will run into each other.

Declan is too cute in the pics with Tigger & Pooh.

Crystal Palace will be on my list too! Can't wait!

Those were taken just before his third birthday. The funny things was that he had just had a major melt down before we went into the restaurant. As soon as he saw the characters, the tears went away and an amazing smile came over his face.

Those were taken just before his third birthday. The funny things was that he had just had a major melt down before we went into the restaurant. As soon as he saw the characters, the tears went away and an amazing smile came over his face.

It's the magic of Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter