This time next week.....Aulani!!!

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by ddoconnell, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ddoconnell

ddoconnell Tink's biggest fan

So this time next week we will be winging our way to Aulani!!! We are so psyched! We have our excursions reserved and even some time for DD and I at the spa!! We are watching all the videos, looking at the pictures and dreaming of our time in the sun. It has been unusually cold here in the SE so we are all ready for some sun, sand and surf! Anyone out there with us? Is it bad that I am packing today?!?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. carissa1970

carissa1970 DIS Veteran

Have fun! We toured the spa...it was amazing! Never wanted to leave the resort.

[​IMG]

4. kvichi

kvichi Mouseketeer

We just returned from Aulani yesterday. We had a great time. Loved the spa. And am already missing the beautiful views and shave ice!

5. Anal Annie

Anal Annie at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it

4 months, 1 week + 1 day left to go for us!! (And I would be starting to pack by now for sure!!):thumbsup2

6. mom2aidanNpiper

mom2aidanNpiper DIS Veteran

We leave in 13 days! can't wait:-) we are doing a split stay at Aulani and Haleiwa (our favorite little town in the North Shore).

We dragged out our suitcases and summer clothes today! I want to launder them before packing.

I'm so excited to get away from this weather. While it hasn't been freezing or extreme, its been WEIRD. We had snow and ice a week ago and this weekend its sunny and high 60's. Can't wait for the sun!!

7. MMcCarthy

MMcCarthy DIS Veteran

We arrive in 16 days at aulani. Tomorrow rain here, Monday sleet and snow for opening day. Can't wait to see the beautiful warm climate