• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This time I'LL be the GUIDE!- Aug 2016 PTR (UPTD 8/12- first time for everything!)

Dropped by to get all caught up. Thanks for keeping it a little slow around here to make it easy! :rotfl: Wow, you have a lot of great things to do on this trip, some of which caught me by surprise. I know you'll have a great time. Your packing skills were quite interesting, but the biggest thing I learned was..............I'm glad we typically drive so we can essentially take everything we want/think we'll need. :thumbsup2

Yes oh the resort mugs. We have pretty much eliminating them from consideration anymore with all the limits and restrictions they have now.

Your trip is almost here. :banana: I hope you have a great time and can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter