This thing is cool...

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by BabyLove99, May 16, 2002.

1. BabyLove99

BabyLove99 <font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c

Click on this thing and enter your birthday in it. It tells you how you old you were when major events happened. We're pretty young so we haven't experienced much but oh well lol, it's still cool. I did my great grandmother's birthday (May 23, 1902, she died in 1999 though) and was like amazed at the realization of how much she lived through. Most of the women in my family have lived to be in there 90's, if that's true for me I'll be alive in 2075 :eek:

Hm, maybe I'll post this on the CB board

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BabyLove99

BabyLove99 <font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c

4. PigSoldier

PigSoldier to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav

That's really cool!! :D

My dad's birthday's coming up, I'm going to give this to him on the day. (Hopefully it won't make him feel too old :p)

5. natty41

natty41 <font color=red>Troublemakers4Ever!!!<br><font col

That's awesome! It's one of my friend's birthday is today and I printed out a copy for her! Even though we're not that old and not much has happened it's kinda funny to see how much younger you are that all those people! :)

:smooth:

6. dancergirl

dancergirl <font color=teal>Secret Santa Elf<br><font color=d

Thats so cool! They have something similar to this in Cracker Barrel. It is a book with the gas prices and things like that of the year you were born, I always find those so fun to look at!! :)

7. nsyncraider17

nsyncraider17 DIS Veteran

That's cool! I feel really young since there were only like 5 things that happened since I was born, but that's okay. I like looking at those little books, too Jenn!

8. ~*TinkerBell114*~

~*TinkerBell114*~ Earning My Ears

That was so cool! Imake fun of my mom for being old so i made a card for her there. It was really cool.
    Thanks for the website

9. AbErGrl217

AbErGrl217 <font color=FF0099>Dizneyholic!!<br><font color=bl

Thats so kewl!! Im pretty young so the list wasnt that long..I should type in my grandmother!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: