This really stinks....we lose an hour of our cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by hayesktrm, Mar 17, 2004.

1. hayesktrm

hayesktrm Mouseketeer

I just looked and daylight savings time begins on April 4th--so that means that we lose an hour of sleep (it's going to be hard to get up that early anyway) and we have to get off the ship an hour earlier. I think we'll all be pretty cranky that day--end of the cruise, losing an hour's sleep, long flight home. There has to be a positive side to this. Oh well, I'm just happy we'll be leaving soon and that we are lucky enough to go on this cruise.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinarena2000

tinarena2000 Mouseketeer

HI k.
    I am sure we won't even notice, will we? lol
    can't wait to meet you.
    tina

4. CheapMom

CheapMom DIS Veteran

That is a big, dirty rip off!!! You should send a strongly worded letter to DCL and maybe you will get a voucher for a free cruise or similar.
    {wouldn't that be nice}

5. crissyp

crissyp Mouseketeer

we're boarding on april 4th, right after you guys get off, so I'll try and makeup that lost hour for you. Just tell me your favorite thing to do, and I'll do it for you....hehehe! Hope you have a wonderful trip!:teeth:

6. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

We get on the Wonder on April 8th...ugh! I know my sleep pattern won't be resolved yet.
    Barb
    Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

7. SueEllen

SueEllen <font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color

Well I enjoyed the hour you will be losing when I was on the Halloween Cruise 2002 :teeth: We were fortunate enough to be there for the start of daylight savings time so we had an extra hour on the ship.

Sue Ellen

8. hayesktrm

hayesktrm Mouseketeer

Tina, I can't wait to meet you either. I'll try not to be too cranky. I think an October cruise would be nice--an extra hour for nothing. I should write and ask if I can get onboard credit for that extra hour -hehe.

:bounce: This is me being very excited we are leaving next week!