This question is weird, but I am going to ask it any way.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneycrazy01, Jul 7, 2013.

1. disneycrazy01

disneycrazy01 Mouseketeer

Has anyone that stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort tried to walk to Wyndham Bonnet Creek to check it out or eat at the restaurants? Can it be done?

Is there a fence separating the two or is it a swamp?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMomChristine

DisneyMomChristine Mouseketeer

Relatives of mine recently stayed at Wyndham, and sang it's praises. So, I looked into it as an option for our next WDW stay. I recall reading online that there is a fence separating the two (not to mention weeds/vines/etc) and that you cannot easily get from one resort to the other. I assume that is so that Wyndham guests do not visit Caribbean and/or use Disney transportation.

4. disneyfreak7

disneyfreak7 DIS Veteran

WE just spent 10 days at WBC in June. Loved it!! We have only stayed on property for our last 10 trips and was worried we wouldn't like it. Not sure if we will ever go back to paying $$$ to stay in a Disney resort. We loved WBC that much! But to answer your question, you wouln NOT be able to walk from Caribbean Beach to WBC. There are no sidewalks or pathways and they are separated by tress and such. We drove our car to Caribbean Beach to see if there was a walkway and there isn't.

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Sorry, no. You'd have to drive or take a cab to get to BC from CBR. Disney doesn't allow guests to walk along side the roadways where there are no sidewalks.