This may be a stupid question...

lorasmom

DIS Veteran
How do you buy the DDP? We have the room reservations, and we are planning on purchasing the Florida resident passes (pay for 2 days, get 3)... where in there can I purchase the DDP?

I'm so lost!! :laughing:

In order to purchase the dining plan, you must purchase a package from Disney (or AAA). This includes room and tickets. You only need to purchase a 1 day ticket but everyone in the room must have one and everyone must be on the dining plan.

If you're planning on buying FL resident or seasonal passes, not sure if you can buy the one day and then use it to upgrade to what you want, but I'm sure someone will tell you.

Also, if you have any discount on the room (unless it's part of an offered package, like the one that just came out), you will be paying rack rate (or the discounted AAA rate).

Hope this helps.

You have to have a package unless you stay in a DVC unit. They way to work the package is--book the package for as many nights as you need. Onnly purchase a 1 day pass for everyone in the room. Then you can use your seasonal pass. Yes you would have some one day passes, but you can keep those for a later trip, You may even be able use those towards the seasonal pass--I really do not know.

We were able to apply the price of the one day tickets to the renewal price of our seasonal passes. You could also apply the cost to a play 3 day pass.

We were able to apply the price of the one day tickets to the renewal price of our seasonal passes. You could also apply the cost to a play 3 day pass.

I just called, and they said we are unable to apply the cost of the 1 day ticket to the play 3 day pass... has anyone been able to successfully do this?

I just called, and they said we are unable to apply the cost of the 1 day ticket to the play 3 day pass... has anyone been able to successfully do this?

My DD's boyfriend did this in Sept. then upgraded the 3 day play pass to a seasonal pass in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter