"This Isn't Disneyworld. . .It's Rainworld!!" our trip to WDW May 16-23, 2009

I LOVE the shirt that Ally is wearing. I'm sorry to say...but she looks like such a big girl. I'm sure that she will feel like your little girl forever... :) I'm glad you all liked the movies. That sounds like fun! I don't think they are playing it in my area, though. Claire did really well to sit through both of them! I don't think Dylan would sit still that long.

I know, Alison! She's all growing up WAY too fast!! :sad1: Yes, I was really shocked that Claire sat there that long. I was thinking we would have to leave early.

The girls are so cute!! I was sad when we missed out on Toy Story the first time but now I'm glad that they extended it.
I'm jealous of the long sleeves. It is so hot right now in Florida.
I love Ally's mickey shirt. Amy's favorite store is Justice. I might just have to go over there and investigate that Mickey shirt for her.
I'm so sorry I missed the post to vote for Claire. Love the picture and the story is so cute. I think Claire deserves to win she is the cutest princess on there. The prize sure is nice too:thumbsup2

Aww...Becky I missed the voting...

Love the picture and story...I so remember when you shared that...it is the sweetest thing...

I had a picture and story started to enter the contest too...but it slipped my mind w/ other things and such. Good Luck and I'll have to share my Prinecess story on my BLOG...

J-

The girls are so cute!! I was sad when we missed out on Toy Story the first time but now I'm glad that they extended it.
I'm jealous of the long sleeves. It is so hot right now in Florida.
I love Ally's mickey shirt. Amy's favorite store is Justice. I might just have to go over there and investigate that Mickey shirt for her.
I'm so sorry I missed the post to vote for Claire. Love the picture and the story is so cute. I think Claire deserves to win she is the cutest princess on there. The prize sure is nice too:thumbsup2

Aww! Thanks! Yeah--today the high was 55 which is REALLY cold for Memphis in October!! Brrrr!! I hope she wins, too!! The free trip to WDW would be WONDERFUL!

I enjoyed viewing your photos and reading your trip report. We just got back Tuesday. Click on the link below to view our photos. Enjoy!popcorn::

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=189965190407:119829553

Thank you!! How nice!! I hope you had a fabulous trip!! Off to look at your pics now!!

Aww...Becky I missed the voting...

Love the picture and story...I so remember when you shared that...it is the sweetest thing...

I had a picture and story started to enter the contest too...but it slipped my mind w/ other things and such. Good Luck and I'll have to share my Prinecess story on my BLOG...

J-

That's ok Julie! I knew I couldn't get enough votes in 1 day but I wanted to try for the Editor's Choice (trip to WDW). Yes, you will have to share your story on your blog! I'd love to read it!! :goodvibes

Dinner at CRT was great. I had the Pomegranite Juice with Salmon Cakes for appetizer and Lamb Chops for dinner. They did a short sing a long show while we ate. The characters were the fairy Godmother and the cute mice. Glad you enjoyed our photos.:)

I enjoyed the pictures a lot.
Your boys are so cute!!
Are you going to be doing a TR? If so I'd love to follow!
Looks like you had a great trip.

Glad you enjoyed our photos. I do plan to do a trip report.:)

Dinner at CRT was great. I had the Pomegranite Juice with Salmon Cakes for appetizer and Lamb Chops for dinner. They did a short sing a long show while we ate. The characters were the fairy Godmother and the cute mice. Glad you enjoyed our photos.:)

Ooooh--sounds yummy!!! Isn't the castle beautiful?!?! Yes, please let us know when you start your TR!!!

I'll let everyone know when the TR is done. It is going to be a good one. The first night DS(1) was up from 3am-4:30am. Me and DW got up several times. I put him in the car and drove allover Disney Property(mainly World Drive). The castle is very pretty inside and out. We was very fortunate to be able to eat there. I checked with the information desk at the entrance of the MK to see if there was availability and there was at 9pm that night. Someone had cancelled; they said that people booked 180 in advanced and it is rare to have an opening. We was excited to get in and to be able to eat there.

Hi Becky. I haven't been on since July and i just caught up on your TR that last picture of Claire in her Jasmine shirt is tooo cute! I love your pictures from GF! So glad I caught up :cool1:

Oh my goodness. I have missed your TR updates for some crazy reason?! LOVE all the pics!! Seemed like an amazing day :love:

I especially like the one with the camel spitting on Ally and Brent :rotfl:
So priceless!

GF was amazing! Hope you stay there next :banana:

Also, we STILL have not gone to see Toy Story 3D!! For some reason, our town did not have it at the theater, so we will need to drive a while to go see it. Toy Story 3 will be amazing! Love Ally's t shirt from Justice!!

Oh my goodness. I have missed your TR updates for some crazy reason?! LOVE all the pics!! Seemed like an amazing day :love:

I especially like the one with the camel spitting on Ally and Brent :rotfl:
So priceless!

GF was amazing! Hope you stay there next :banana:

Also, we STILL have not gone to see Toy Story 3D!! For some reason, our town did not have it at the theater, so we will need to drive a while to go see it. Toy Story 3 will be amazing! Love Ally's t shirt from Justice!!
Katie I went to see it at the Rave in Baton Rouge on O'Neal! JIC you are interested!! it was also at the Palace in Elmwood (alot more traffic that way)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter