This is the trip that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends.. 10 days o' pics!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Sarilas, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Sarilas

Sarilas Ruled by the mouse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those of us not cowering under a tree really enjoyed the show and next time we're all looking forward to seeing them from a better angle. All of us. We're totally buying ear muffs for Stasia and ear plugs for Jose. Plan ahead, whenever possible! :rotfl:

Comig up next... Day 4!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MRYPPNS

MRYPPNS Practically Prefect in Every Way

Here's a link to a company that I get my kids sun hats from....they now carry kids ear protection things. I'm thinking of getting a pair for Liam.
    Click Here

4. Sarilas

Oh awesome, thank you Heidi!

5. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

He he he -- there is a world of difference between Kyle and Tatiana's reactions on Splash!

Beautiful fireworks pictures!!! That camera is certainly earning its keep, isn't it?

6. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I almost have a picture just like that of my brother & I on Splash Mountain expect my face was buried into my mom's shoulder. :laughing:

Love the firework pictures, just gorgeous.

7. kiranic

kiranic Mouseketeer

Loving your trip report and especially all of the pictures!!! I leave in 11 days and can hardly wait!!!

8. Sarilas

The camera has TOTALLY made itself welcome. Can you marry an inanimate object? :laughing:

I totally want to frame that particular picture and give it a place of honor in the house. And can you believe they got the whole log to themselves? Awesome.

Thank you so much! Eleven days... now THAT is exciting!

9. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

That splash mountain picture is hilarious!
    Tatian looks bored out of her mind:rotfl:

10. Sarilas

Day four begins!

This was the one rainy day we encountered in our entire ten day trek through Disney World. We woke up to rain and went to bed rain. But that's not all that happened.

On the bus Lexi started acting... restless. I took her from Jose's lap, held her on mine and tried soothing her, just as she threw up on my shirt. And it was at that moment that I remembered our youngest child has serious motion sickness.

Why it never occurred to me that she could get sick on the bus I don't know, but you won't see any pictures of rope drops or general park beauty after we got off the bus today, as the first thing I did was RACE to Mouse Gear to track down some new clothes. So looking at the positive side of things, Lexi and I got some new Disney clothes we might not otherwise have. :thumbsup2

After our quick change in the bathroom, we headed into the Character Spot to escape the rain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mickey even tried playing peek-a-boo with Lexi to make her comfortable. So sweet.

[​IMG]

Stasia really wasn't loving the hole character thing either, bless her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was getting seriously comical, the way Stasia refused to look at the characters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming up next... SO not cool.

11. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Kyle is really getting into his character groove! I think my favorite is him and Minnie. :laughing:

12. Sarilas

Minnie was all over him. It was hysterical! And he was eating it up with a spoon. :rotfl:

13. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Hmmm, where are you in the character pics, Lara??? I wanted to see your new Disney clothes...:rolleyes1

14. Sarilas

Dude, I was SO not a happy camper that morning. :rotfl: I only needed a new shirt (which I think makes an appearance later on) but poor Lexi needed new EVERYTHING. I got her the cutest black leggings with a little Micky head on the hip. They still fit... BARELY.

15. MeMom

MeMom DIS Veteran

I'd love to have a plash Mountain picture with just my people in it.

The fireworks pictures are great!

16. WDW Fan

WDW Fan Mouseketeer

I'm totally loving your TR!!! Your pictures are awesome and it was fun to see first timers enjoy so many attractions!:cool1: Sorry about the whole motion sickness thing with your DD:sad2: I'm looking forward to reading more. I'll be checking out your Pre-trip TR for your Nov. trip.;)

17. Sarilas

Thanks, MeMom! I'm pretty stoked about all of the above.

Thanks, Linda! Yeah, next trip we'll be including some motion sickness meds for sure. :rotfl:

18. praisehisname

praisehisname DIS Veteran

Sorry about Lexi getting sick on the bus. Love her new outfit, though!

Great character photos at Epcot!

Denise

19. Sarilas

Yeah, not the way we wanted to start our morning. :laughing:

20. Sarilas

The rain had let up a bit after our visit with Mickey and friends so we headed over toward some of the rides to kill time till World Showcase opened. Stasia was so enamored by where we were, at one point she shouted out, "Look, it's the giant disco ball! I can't believe we're actually here!"

What does it say about me that my 3 year old identified the sphere as a giant disco ball? :rotfl:

Test Track... zero wait!

[​IMG]

Well, except for me and the girls. We waited outside while the rain rain rain came down down down. ;)

Then we moseyed over to Mission Space where I let the big kids go with Jose again while the little ones hung out front with me.

[​IMG]

Stasia entertained herself on the wet bench nearby.

[​IMG]

And then the girls decided to play 'mommy'.

[​IMG]

We started to wander over toward WS just as the drizzle turned into a mini-downpour just as we reached Club Cool

My first thought? BEVERLY! Muahahahahahaha!

[​IMG]

I didn't let on to anyone what was in store for them. I pretended I just wanted to catch their reaction to each of the different drinks, and when we finally reached Itally... well, a picture does say a thousand words.

[​IMG]

It was HYSTERICAL!

Jose thought I needed paybacks though.

[​IMG]

Glamorous, aren't I. So I've been puked on, rained on and Beverleyed all before eleven am. Sigh.

Kyle's a glutton for punishment. He kept going back and retrying all the flavors. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

The rain began to let up so we headed further toward WS, and ran into some friends!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming up next... Mission Showcase!

21. heaven2dc

heaven2dc DIS Veteran

Wow - where was everybody?!! Zero wait time for Test Track - and no one outside Mission Space :confused3 Perfect time to visit Epcot!

Loved the looks on everyone's faces after drinking the Beverly drink - even yours ;) And especially loved the Character photos - your son looks so cool with Donald :thumbsup2 Beautiful family!!