This is the trip that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends.. 10 days o' pics!

I love your TR- and I JUST found it! (I'm a little slow on the uptake.:rolleyes:)

what a colorful update :thumbsup2

How's Kyle?

Oh, he's much better; went back to school yesterday, much to his chagrin. He's still feeling kind of tired but no fever or anything so I made him go back. He's been all hormonal and teenagerish ever since. ;) I'm just so happy to have him up and around again!

Oh, he's much better; went back to school yesterday, much to his chagrin. He's still feeling kind of tired but no fever or anything so I made him go back. He's been all hormonal and teenagerish ever since. ;) I'm just so happy to have him up and around again!

:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

I read your update before I went out today and ran errands...I had to listen to It's a Small World on my 4 Parks 1 World CD while I was out. ;)

Thanks for my lunchtime ride through It's a Small World -- it was a blast! :goodvibes

You get pictures at school, you lucky duck! We don't get the pictures, so I always have to wait to get home until I see the good stuff.

Sarilas,
Great pictures again, and I am glad to hear the teenager is back to being a teenager. I thought you guys were homeschooling. I guess I missed the latest on that.

I read your update before I went out today and ran errands...I had to listen to It's a Small World on my 4 Parks 1 World CD while I was out. ;)

Now that's a good way to run errands! :woohoo:

Sarilas,
Great pictures again, and I am glad to hear the teenager is back to being a teenager. I thought you guys were homeschooling. I guess I missed the latest on that.

It's back toward the beginning of this thread when I came back from hiatus; I re-enrolled the kids in public school as I went back to school myself! I'm getting my teaching degree. :thumbsup2

You get pictures at school, you lucky duck! We don't get the pictures, so I always have to wait to get home until I see the good stuff.

I get most of them, but not all of them -- like today for some reason I couldn't see Julie's pictures in her update.

After It's A Small World we started wandering out of Fantasyland, just exploring without a map or a plan. Now, I should tell you up front that in a situation such as this where I have an idea in my head and I'm trying to make it happen, I am completely focused. So the first thing I wanted to do upon entering the Magic Kingdom was find The Haunted Mansion. And of course we got side tracked by Fairy Godmothers and flying elephants and dancing dolls... so when we wandered near Columbia Harbor house and my husband was begging for food, I was annoyed.

Sorry, honey. :goodvibes But I was!

We were standing outside looking at the menu when I happened to turn around and see this:

3352909992_837e94683b_b.jpg

And then I saw THIS:

3352910082_cf2e799db6_b.jpg

And my husband knew he was on his own. :laughing: The kids and I found him a table, waited for him to order and then left him with Lexi and Stasia while we enjoyed my favoritest ride in the World!

3352084425_deb8cb9beb_b.jpg

It's so different from the one I'm used to at Disneyland...

The horse and carriage are awesome!

3352909392_174efd4c70_b.jpg

Because there was literally no wait I had a heck of a time taking pictures while we walked through the empty lines.

3352084477_e3689ac789_b.jpg

3352909672_0ab65452a2_b.jpg

3352084727_eb20b241c7_b.jpg

3352909334_8b4d432539_b.jpg

And of course I was still learning how to use my camera and couldn't get a decent interior shot (we'll see if I can change that in November, fingers crossed).

The kids loved it!

3352946614_c794804e1a_b.jpg

Now I'll say that the HM at WDW is awesome, but the Disneyland version is still better! (Don't throw tomatoes!) There's just something about the ambiance of the exterior in California... there's more graveyard... I dunno, I just love it! :love:

When we were finished Jose decided he wanted to ride it too. The kids and I grabbed a bite but it was so hurried I didn't take pics... (bad photographer!) Listen to Jose not understand any of the ambiance on this video, won't you? :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHPS9g6Q3Y

And a little of the opening, before he realizes you can't see a thing (and you hear someone trying to convince their child to ride... that kid doesn't sound happy!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc2txa5CoNk

As we walked through Liberty Square an opportunity arose that we could not pass up.

3352121163_8715ac9c25_b.jpg

Off with their heads!

I loooooooooove these lights.

3352121371_2c31245b31_b.jpg

3352946888_b8e2341e44_b.jpg

We found ourselves in the center of the park again, and decided to head in a direction we had not been yet.

3352121505_93bd12451a_b.jpg

Coming up next... Tomorrowland is here!

Yay HM! I agree with you that the DLR version is better, I prefer their Space Mountain and POTC too (I actually prefered Disneyland park to MK if i'm honest, I can't wait to go back there next time we visit the west coast :goodvibes)
Congrats on going back to school also :goodvibes I work with kids now in a daycare and keep contemplating going back and doing the extra year of study to become a teacher (I did early childhood studies for my degree)

Yay HM! I agree with you that the DLR version is better, I prefer their Space Mountain and POTC too (I actually prefered Disneyland park to MK if i'm honest, I can't wait to go back there next time we visit the west coast :goodvibes)
Congrats on going back to school also :goodvibes I work with kids now in a daycare and keep contemplating going back and doing the extra year of study to become a teacher (I did early childhood studies for my degree)

Oh me too... I love New Orleans Square and how close POTC and HM are to one another.

And thank you! I've always wanted to teach but life got in the way as it so often does.

Just found your TR today and I'm loving it! Love the videos and your pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to see and read more!

Ahhhh....Haunted Mansion! I just adore it.

:lmao: Look at all those light fixtures you took pictures of! :laughing:

That was all for you, LL! :laughing: And the irony is I really started admiring all the different light fixtures as our time went on... who would've thunk it!

Just found your TR today and I'm loving it! Love the videos and your pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to see and read more!

Well I'm glad you found me, and thank you so much!

Funny. You discovered a passion of mine. I like to photograph light fixtures.
I'm not good at it so I end up deleting most of them. :rotfl:

I LOVE WDW's HM. Its better than DLR's really. But I have an attachment to the DLR one. It was the first. :lovestruc

Funny. You discovered a passion of mine. I like to photograph light fixtures.
I'm not good at it so I end up deleting most of them. :rotfl:

I LOVE WDW's HM. Its better than DLR's really. But I have an attachment to the DLR one. It was the first. :lovestruc

Oh yay, I didn't know you were a light fixture aficionado too! And girl, we will have to agree to disagree about the HM's. :rotfl: :goodvibes

All caught up, can't wait for more. Your pictures are amazing.

I'm glad you're all caught up, and thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter