This is probably a dumb question

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mmmsarah3, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mmmsarah3

mmmsarah3 Mouseketeer

Is there a certain name for these roses? What colors can I get them in?
    I am so clueless when it comes to flowers.

[​IMG]

I swear i tried posting this like an hour ago, but I don't see that I did anywhere. Im going crazy.

2. Lisacope

Lisacope DIS Veteran

(Sorry if this is a hijack) Is there anywhere you can get ideas for floral where it tells you what is in season when and if flowers are expensive or not? I saw a bouquet on Brides.com that I really liked but I thought - what if I get to my planning session and they tell me - those flowers are expensive and they are not in season? I would like to know!

3. JonetteA

JonetteA <font color=green>A Tag is a wish that's granted,

Use this website and see if you can match the color. Disney does an excellend job of getting you what you want.

sierraflowerfinder.com

4. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

My planner also told me to go to the sierra flower website and I have looked up some of the things I want.

5. DisneyDeeva

DisneyDeeva DIS Veteran

Typically bouquets will be made of Tea Roses as they hold their petals better. You can get them in virtually any color of the rainbow as there are floral dyes they can use effectively on the white ones.

6. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

I have a feeling they are tea roses.. b/c cabbage roses are more open in the bud