This is out there but.....

daver

Dismaniac
I bought nightmare before xmas and my loving wife threw out the little sheets inside the movie. This of course included the code to enable me to download the movie to my mp3 player. I don't trust Cda post enough to return the movie for a new one with the code, so if anyone out there could donate their code to me if they are not going to use it. That would be awesome!
If someone wants to email me, I will send a pic of my proof of purchase to ensure I am legit.

Also, anyone know a store where I can get older Disney mugs?
My happiest celebration on earth got broken and I would love a replacement.

I bought nightmare before xmas and my loving wife threw out the little sheets inside the movie. This of course included the code to enable me to download the movie to my mp3 player. I don't trust Cda post enough to return the movie for a new one with the code, so if anyone out there could donate their code to me if they are not going to use it. That would be awesome!
If someone wants to email me, I will send a pic of my proof of purchase to ensure I am legit.

Also, anyone know a store where I can get older Disney mugs?
My happiest celebration on earth got broken and I would love a replacement.

I would actually contact Disney with your question on the digital copy code for your ipod I am sure they will supply you with an new code.

I would actually contact Disney with your question on the digital copy code for your ipod I am sure they will supply you with an new code.

Yeah.... no. They will allow you to send in your copy and they will send you a new copy. That is fine but if it gets lost...... and all that time without the original.... I don't need it that badly !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter