This is my 5000th post

wow.gif

Congrats on 5000.

Kate-

As so many others have mentioned you are a really REALLY great lady

and the heart of the DDA.

Congrats on 5000!!! :flower2: :rose: :flower2:

I know you're all jealous that we know Kate, Steve, Julia and Nick in real life!!! :cool1:

Kate, you're the best. Thanks for defying your mom and meeting me at the mall so many months ago. I hope we have many, many more game nights in our future (and trips to the Cone!!! :sunny: ).

Amy :)

julia & nicks mom said:
to the DDA

You are an amazing group of men and women. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing our lives. You have all inspired creativity in me, made me laugh, made me cry and have been a lot of fun!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Kate

WTG, Kate. Congrats. You know I love you!

YEAH!!! Congrats, Kate! It's even more wonderful how much you've done for others in those 5,000 posts!

my3princes said:
Kate, congratulations on 5000. What a ride. A few bumps along the road, but lots of good friends and kindness. Thank you for everything you have done for our thread and our creative obsessions.

Deb
I couldn't have said it any better. Congratulations Kate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter