This has been a good week!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by DixieDreamer, Jun 13, 2003.

1. DixieDreamer

DixieDreamer <font color=blue>Instant Human - <font color=brown

I had a few WOOHOO moments this week.

First was on Wednesday - it was my first month weigh and measure day at Curves. Get this.... I LOST A TOTAL OF 16.5 INCHES in one months time!!! I knew I had been losing inches as I moved down to a very comfortable size 8 jeans... but this was amazing! Only lost 4 lbs of scale weight... but check this out!

Bust -0.5 inches
    Waist -2.25 ""
    Abdomen -4.50 "" :earseek:
    Hips -1.75 ""
    Thighs -8.50 "" :earseek: :earseek: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
    Arms +1.0 "" (getting really muscular arms!)
    Weight -4.0 lbs
    Body Fat -2.40 %

So that is pretty good and made my week... but then today another "woohoo" moment occurred!!

I was getting dressed for work. Casual Friday - put on my slim size 8 khaki pants, a black t-shirt, black leather loafers, and went to get my slim black leather belt to finish the outfit off... and when I put it on... it had more than 5 inches of "extra" even with it on the very last hole! It was too much to even consider adding some holes with a hole punch! :teeth:

Losing slow is not bad guys! It's about getting smaller and feeling good! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jomrog

Jomrog <font color=0000FF>I'd sing, but I'm no American I

I bet you feel just great!! Good for you. :teeth:

4. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

What wonderful results you have had. That's a very impressive reduction of inches, Laura.

I believe that you have inspired me to start weight training as well as the WATP. Thank you!

Congratulations on losing so many inches, too :)

5. ohiominnie

ohiominnie <font color=teal>It's interesting when you google

GREAT JOB!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You are SUCH a LOSER!!! :)

6. Kelsie

Kelsie Administrator Administrator

WOW!! What a great feeling! :) You are doing an awesome job!

(someday, I really need to measure...now where is that measuring tape?? I know, next to the WATP tape :teeth: )

7. yasuern

yasuern <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

WOW thats awesome! I am soo happy for you! But may I have a moment of complete and utter envy - SIZE 8 SLIM JEANS:earseek:
    Know matter how much weight I will lose I will NEVER be a size 8 slim - my large hips will not let that happen!;)

8. DixieDreamer

DixieDreamer <font color=blue>Instant Human - <font color=brown

:teeth: Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I am down a pound and a 1/2 this morning too! This really HAS been a good week! :)

I love my low carb life! Wish I had known about this from age 14 when I began my struggles with my weight.

9. wdwnutze

wdwnutze <font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T

Congratulations!! That is amazing. You must feel so good. It is all paying off.

10. tiggerlover

tiggerlover <font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br

Woo Hoo for you DixieDreamer!!! There is no better feeling in the world. Keep up the great work, your monthly results are fabulous.

11. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

That is GREAT news! You are seriously melting away! WOW, what a bunch of inches you have lost!!!!!! And check you out in the slim fitting size 8s with the huge belt!!!!!!! That is GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! Don't you just wish you could run out in a busy street (and not get hit, of course) and shout it out for everyone to hear? :) I am really happy for you and VERY proud of you!!!!!! You have worked so hard and I bet you are looking awesome! How about a picture for us? I'd love to see you in that casual Friday outfit, it sounds absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

12. Debbie

Debbie <font color=blue><marquee>DIScovering DIS magic</m

Wonderful news, Laura. Good things come in three's they say! You must be SO proud of yourself! Well done!!!

13. geetey

geetey <font color=deeppink>Queen of the Smilies<br><font

Wow Wow Wow!!! You certainly are correct!! This has been a great week for you!!! You are doing FANTASTIC!!!! You are working hard and it definitely shows!! Congrats to you!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. addicted_to_WDW

addicted_to_WDW <font color="darkorchid">He's a teenaged skate rat

I'm so happy for you!!! Fabulous results. :) :)

15. Mskanga

Mskanga <font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl

YAYYYYYYYYY Laura!!!!
    Doesn't it feel great?? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc