This came in the mail today!

Is it a window cling? I suppose you only get one when you move to a new level, so we'll have to wait until we are gold in November :(.

Is it a window cling? I suppose you only get one when you move to a new level, so we'll have to wait until we are gold in November :(.
It's a magnet. In theory, when reaching a new level, you get one. It's kind of hit and miss whether someone gets them or not.

On those cruises that are not "milestone" cruises (reaching new CC level) we're supposed to be receiving art cards (pictures of the ships). But, again, sometimes they come, sometimes they don't.

We did B2B to become Plainum in 2013. We did receive 1 Platinum magnet (all 3 family members are Platinum, so shouldn't we have gotten 3?) and did not receive anything for our other pre-Platinum cruise.

I tend to look at anything we get in the mail from DCL as a bonus and not expect a thing. Over the years we've gotten some neat stuff from DCL in the mail over the years (CD of music, magnets, stickers, etc) and it's always a welcome bit of magic!

This is the first time we got one- it was unexpected, came at on a day I really need a lift. A wonderful surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter