thinking of redoing all reservations

peaches00

Mouseketeer
i can make my adrs on sunday for free dining. i upgraded to deluxe so we will have signature dinners every night. we get there on may 27, the first day of free dining; it is also memorial day and star wars weekend from what i read. i had planned dinners around late magic hours but am now thinking that the parks will be so packed it will negate the extra hours. so now i'm thinking go to park that doesnt have late hours and then make dinner reservations later rather than to make late extra magic hours. epcot is late 9-12. i had flying fish at 7 then go to epcot for late hours. now i'm thinking i should go to hollywood studios and then flying fish after it closes and if we have time hit epcot late hours. i'm rambling but running out of time to figure this out. any experience booking late dinners during free dining...will we get our reservation anywhere near the time its booked for. thanks for any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter