Thinking of joining weight watchers....

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I have been toying with the idea for some time and now i think its the right thing to do as i really want to loose weight for DISCON2. Can anyone tell me their experiences of it, Do you think its worth the money (im saving for DISCON so im really watching my pennies), Did it work for you? Did you go alone or with friends..etc etc.

Thanks

Emma

Emma,

I was with Slimming World which I can thoroughly recommend as you can eat LOADS!! They are slightly cheaper than WW too. I've lost 3 1/2 stone - gone from under 12st to 8st 3lb. I stopped SW in October when I had got to my 1st goal weight of 8st 11 and have since lost another 8lb on my own (although I'm not following the SW diet just being sensible with the odd blow-out at the weekend usually a curry and a couple bottles of bud ;) ) I've since borrowed all my SW books to friends and they've followed the "diet" or rather healthy eating plan from home and still lost weight. My mum used to be in WW but then went over to SW as she thought she could eat more with the SW plan. At the end of the day they are much of a muchness but SW is very good if you're a veggie as you can eat as much potatoes/rice/pasta as you want etc.

I would look at both websites and print out both their sample diet sheets and give both a try for a couple of weeks then decide which one to join.

Good luck

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!