Thinking of DCP Fall 2016?!

Did you love your DCP experience?

• Total voters
My application is 87% completed, just needed to fix a few things! Planning on submitting it tomorrow around noon after my shift is over! Cross your fingers for me!

Ive got my phone interview on tuesday night after applying and doing the web interview in the span of an hour and a half. I didnt think it would happen so quickly and now im really excited

My DD still has not heard anything. Do they email you about the web interview? Or do you have to check the dashboard?

Does anyone have any idea how long after the phone interview you have to wait to hear?

Does anyone have any idea how long after the phone interview you have to wait to hear?

It completely varies. For my first program, I heard back after 3 days. However, some applicants don't back until the last day decisions are announced and wait 2 months.

I just had my phone interview, and I think it went well! Hoping for a short turn-around time on a decision...I will be in WDW next week, so it would be so cool to hear back while I'm there! I applied for both DL and WDW and indicated a preference for DL on my application, and my interviewer only talked about DL so it seems that they really take your location preference into account (at least in terms of east or west coast). If anyone has any questions for me about the phone interview process, please feel free to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter