Thinking about a November cruise....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by iamadisneynut, Apr 30, 2013.

1. iamadisneynut

iamadisneynut Mouseketeer

Either a 4 day on the newly refurbed Magic or a seven day on the Wonder out of Galveston....

I would be traveling by myself with my 11 year old DD and 6 year old DS...

Would a 7 day be too long without another adult?

Would you rather see the Magic? We were just on the Wonder March.

The itineraries are similar.

What's the weather like in November?

Thoughts??

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

I did a 4 day in Nov. and a 7 day in Dec. Both were great. On the first, I just had one daughter with me and we spent most of the time together. On the second, I had both daughters and they did stuff in the Vibe and I went to the Rainforest, we always had dinner together, and did all island days together.

You can arrange as much time alone or together as you like. If you 'need' other adults to talk to, they're available. If you'd just like to have time with your kids, that's fine too. Very easy.

Nancy

4. iamadisneynut

Thanks for your reply! You make it sound great either way!

5. kcx2njdisney

kcx2njdisney Earning My Ears

We have been on 2 November cruises, the first cruise the weather was beautiful warm and sunny and the water at cc was warm enough to swim. The second cruise was windy and overcast and cc water too cold for us. So I guess it is hard to know for sure.

6. iamadisneynut

Leaning towards the 4 day because I think a shorter cruise by myself with the kids would work better and I think it would be fun to see a new ship and especially the Magic after her refurb!