1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Think there will be an AP rate for BLT in Jan.?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JenaRuns, Oct 7, 2013.

1. JenaRuns

JenaRuns Earning My Ears

Anybody know when the AP rates for January 2014 will be released? And is there historically any discount at Bay Lake Tower? (I know, I know...it's new, so history would be short....)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure in general the DVC units don't do AP discounts as they don't really need to. The only exception to that I have seen are SSR and OKW. BLT sell so few rooms for cash that generally speaking they get snapped up so no need to discount. My guess would be extremely unlikely.

BLT isn't that new so it has sufficient history to know it is a very popular resort.

4. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

Based on the last set of discounts released with BLT only having 5% as compared to other places with 35% I seriously doubt it. If you want BLT then you normally have to pay full price or be one of the few that get the rooms they release for discounts (probably not more than 10 rooms a night if that).

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I have a 35% AP discount for a BWV studio next month.

They are offering 25% off for BLT for the fall.

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...disney-world-resort-hotel-discounts-codes/#ap

6. JenaRuns

JenaRuns Earning My Ears

Thanks, everybody. I'll hold onto the rack rate reservation I have (gulp) and hope for the best!