Think the ROFR stealing streak is broken?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kkolbusz1, Apr 3, 2013.

1. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

So does it seem like the ROFR streak is finally broken? We were getting some pretty bad news left & right for a while there. For a week straight it seems like EVERYTHING was getting taken. I remember when we were looking a long time ago & even before we put our offer in & talking to different brokers they all said it's very unlikely that disney takes a contract back unless the price is very low. HA! I have anxiety about it pretty bad. Nervous that Disney will take ours just because!:scared:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. bakerworld

bakerworld DIS Veteran

IMO as long as your going for SSR, AKL, VWL, or BCV you're going to be fine - everything else seems chancy

4. automaticsoap

automaticsoap Mouseketeer

I think it's too early to tell. Wait and see what the next few weeks' ROFR activity is...

5. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

Actually, there has been some pretty high activity at every resort except AKV, and even that had one ROFR that I heard of. This is like Harry Potter in book 7...nobody is safe. :)

6. Pirate Granny

Pirate Granny DIS Veteran

Well, I guess I'll join the group wringing my hands... :confused: we just settled on a price and will send in our check and documents on Friday... :cool1: It's a VWL and we paid more than I really wanted to :worried:...so if it gets ROFR I'll consider it an omen that I should've waiting a while longer...since this is an add on, we really didn't 'need'... :laughing: but have been looking for a December use year with low points for a while now...hubby finally said...jump on it...
    :rotfl:

7. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

we'll hopefully know next tues. LOL.