• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

things you've NEVER done while at Disney?

MonkeyPants

DIS Veteran
saw the threads on PI closing and got me to thinking, that hitting the clubs at PI was that in all the years of going to WDW I have never done (and now will never do)

so what are some things you've never done that you always think 'I'll do that one of these days' ?

Never been on the Teacup Ride (not sure of it's official name). Until the last trip, I had never been on Cinderella's Carousel. Never been to the nightclubs at Pleasure Island, the name "Pleasure Island" always sounded a little seedy to me.

PI is definately something I've never done. I've only been of drinking age for 4 years, but even then, no one in my family would have dreamt of going. It looks like they close right after my honeymoon visit, so we will have to go just to go.

I could also give you quite the list of attractions and rides I haven't done. My family and I budget our Disney time and always seem to make sure we hit the things we absolutely HAVE to do. Thus limiting time for trying some of the older stuff we've never done.

I have never done:

-Tower of Terror

-Tomorrowland Speedway

-Stitch's Great Escape (I doubt I'll ever do that either)

-Tom Sawyer Island

I've never walked into Magic Kingdom or left WDW on the final day of my vacation without crying. Don't think I'll ever accomplish that one!

Seriously though, I've never done the water parks either. I guess I figure I can do waterparks tons of places, but there's only one WDW. This trip will be our first time at AK so we'll knock that one off our "never done" list. :thumbsup2

Tom Sawyer Island, I always mean to find it and check it out but.....By choice I have never been on ToT, too scary for me. Our trips have always been in December and Typhoon Lagoon is always closed :( Someday I will go in a different month and I will definately go.

I've never been horse back riding or done most of the tours.
I've never stayed at the YC, SSP, OKW, POP, Poly, FW, ASM, BW, and Swan and Dolphin.

I have never went parasailing, I want to, but always chicken out of making the reservations...

We haven't done: Blizzard Beach, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island, horseback riding, and we would like to do some of the tours that are offered but have to wait until our girls are old enough to do them

LOL, I have never gotten enough sleep!!!

This is #1 on our list! I was going to say "sleep in" :rotfl:

We've also never done any of the tours or gone to Jellyrolls or the Atlantic Dance Hall at the BW.

DH would add we've never gone and just done things on the fly...I always have my intinerary months in advance :lmao:

Water parks (doing one in July)
Illuminations cruise
Spectromagic parade
A lot of the DHS attractions (Star tours, ToT) due to lack of time

Water parks
Pleasure Island (I got the water parks and more tickets for our trip in September)
Signature dining, buffet (have BOMA ADRs!), dinner show, or character dining restaurant (never had DDP before, do now!)
Horseback riding
Rock N Roll Coaster
Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Primeval Whirl (looks like primeval hurl to me)
No values or deluxe resorts (stayed at POR, CBR scheduled)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter