Things to bring to resort?

Laundry products, yes, you'll need those..but both hand dishwashing liquid and powder for automatic dishwashers are provided.

There should be extra trash bags in the trash recepticles, under the bag currenty in use.

Paper towels are provided, napkins are not. For studios. paper plates and bowls, as well as plastic silverware are provided..in larger units, you have real dinnerware.

If you want foil/baggies type things, you'll need to provide that.

We are going on our first DVC trip to a studio at OKW in 2 weeks. I have called the front desk twice to ask about cups, plates & utensils & have received 2 different answers! Trying to figure out if I need to include these items on my grocery order or if I should pack them (PIB)! But you think these items s/b there?! :confused:

We are going on our first DVC trip to a studio at OKW in 2 weeks. I have called the front desk twice to ask about cups, plates & utensils & have received 2 different answers! Trying to figure out if I need to include these items on my grocery order or if I should pack them (PIB)! But you think these items s/b there?! :confused:

In a studio you will have paper plates & bowls. There will be plastic utensils. There will be coffee mugs and glasses.

Great suggestions people, I've made up a list of what you have suggested to take plus a shopping list for some smaller sizes of things to bring/buy when we get there.

We are getting the DDP so we won't be doing much cooking in the room, maybe some snacks and cereal. Milk is what we'll have to buy for sure. The wife is a BIG milk drinker.

Is there a liquor store near by? I don't know that I want to transport an expensive bottle of tequila a thousand miles.

I know this is an OLD thread but anybody know if they still give you laundry detergent in the 1 and 2 bedrooms? BLT to be exact...thanks

Great suggestions people, I've made up a list of what you have suggested to take plus a shopping list for some smaller sizes of things to bring/buy when we get there.

We are getting the DDP so we won't be doing much cooking in the room, maybe some snacks and cereal. Milk is what we'll have to buy for sure. The wife is a BIG milk drinker.

Is there a liquor store near by? I don't know that I want to transport an expensive bottle of tequila a thousand miles.

I'm guessing you that you have a car. If so it's real easy if you're staying at SSR. Go out hotel plaza towards the crossroads, make a left on 535 and it's about a mile up on the left. Right in front of the win dixie

HUM I guess since the post from MikeS that you are responding too was dated back in 2007 he got what he needed.

I'm guessing you that you have a car. If so it's real easy if you're staying at SSR. Go out hotel plaza towards the crossroads, make a left on 535 and it's about a mile up on the left. Right in front of the win dixie

Small portable fans, paper plates....and a sense of humor. We always forget something!!:lmao:

Toothbrush holders. I hate putting my toothbrush on the counter.

(You can usually pick one up cheaply at the dollar store.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter